Getting Leads That Generate New Clients

DataBoutique

I have been reading a lot of posts by many of you and wanted to chime in and let you know I understand what many of you are going through.

There are so many companies out there that try to sell you the "Perfect Lead" This is the one that you are going to make all your money on.

I had to write that this is just not the case. Leads are only as good as the person working them. Accuracy is the most important part of the lead, by this I mean make sure you receive exactly what you purchased and asked for!

Always buy leads from a reputable source and do all your due diligience before purchasing.

:biggrin:

Hi Data and welcome to the Forum. A panel of Forum members with more than 5,000 posts (each) has voted and awarded you an 8.8 rating, based on your first post. Although a simple concept, your comment was accurate and terse. The "bounce rate" was a respectable 39%.

Keep in mind that this rating will reduce to 5.0 (failing) if you attempt to market a personal product at any time between now and August 25th.

Hi Data and welcome to the Forum. A panel of Forum members with more than 5,000 posts (each) has voted and awarded you an 8.8 rating, based on your first post. Although a simple concept, your comment was accurate and terse. The "bounce rate" was a respectable 39%.

Keep in mind that this rating will reduce to 5.0 (failing) if you attempt to market a personal product at any time between now and August 25th.

Do you think there was a pending "sales pitch" in that post?

When did we change the date from November 31st, to Aug 25th?

I like the name Data Boutique.........masculine yet feminine. I give a 9.0 for the name. :biggrin:

I'm confused, but I'm sure I'm not the only one. To me, data is a list which is not a lead. A lead is someone interested in buying a product, a list or data is just a name and number. Anyone else confused?

I'm confused, but I'm sure I'm not the only one. To me, data is a list which is not a lead. A lead is someone interested in buying a product, a list or data is just a name and number. Anyone else confused?

Data: Characters or symbols on which operations are performed by a computer. Facts and statistics used for reference or analysis.

Boutique: A small shop selling fashionable clothes. (Hardly a word that one would associate with insurance of all things.)

I don't see anything is the definition of either word that indicates one would assume that the combination of those words would have anything thing to do with insurance or finding people who were interested in purchasing insurance.

On the contrary, the words would indicate that one would find information and statistics regarding small shops that sell fashionable clothes.

Since this was posted on an insurance forum, he/she probably has helpful information on what the "well dressed" insurance agent should wear when meeting with prospects and where to purchase said clothing.

I've noticed that people who cold call for a living consider a list entry to be a lead. I tried "selling" a friend who owns a brokerage on the idea of setting up an affiliate program for his firm, but he responded, "Why should I pay $10 per lead when I can buy a list of leads for $100?"

::woosh::

Back