Getting Ready to Do My First Seminar! Anyone Used Plum Marketing?

ShawnBrooks

Expert
Hello All! I'm getting ready to mail out invitations to my first seminar. has anyone had any experience with PLUM MARKETING?
Plum Direct Marketing

if not, please share your experience GOOD or BAD with other direct mail companies. what kind of response rate did you get and with what company? thank you!!

Hello All! I'm getting ready to mail out invitations to my first seminar. has anyone had any experience with PLUM MARKETING?

if not, please share your experience GOOD or BAD with other direct mail companies. what kind of response rate did you get and with what company? thank you!![/quote]

How did your experience with Plum work out? Successful?

Hi Sailguy....yes Plum Direct Marketing has been very good for my seminar mailers and my seminars have kicked butt....quadrupled my production in 2013. Are you doing seminars? what area of the country are you in? I would stay away from the Plum pre-set appointment cards where you give a gift card to people in exchange for setting an appointment, I have heard those don't work too well.....

Thanks for the heads up. I was looking into the pre-set appointment gift cards. Im in Charleston, SC. You? I'll look into direct mailing for seminars. Any other marketing ideas?

Thanks in advance, again

Back