Getting referrals

Thanks for the piece.

One thing I have heard about getting referrals is this:

Would you like to sponsor any of your friends to get this information?

Sounded cheesy at first but I did try it out at an appointment and got a few names.

Another thing would be to have someone talk at a seminar who is a member that is happy with the services. I have a client who does that and is the nicest person you may ever meet.

Good posts, Frank. Very informative. However, oh Worthy Master, I do recall you and Jacqueline standing on me, your loyal Serf, at the beach in 2000. And you guys didn't even offer me any champagne. After that lovely interlude I went into the SURF.:D:D:D

Frank is the relationship master.

I like the idea of the no insurance news letter. I have been weary of sending anything like that to my clients with CMS regulations in all, but I think they would appreciate that.

I had a seminar this Monday and was talking about having a baby this December. One of my clients actually asked if she could come to the baby shower. I was flattered!

Good posts, Frank. Very informative. However, oh Worthy Master, I do recall you and Jacqueline standing on me, your loyal Serf, at the beach in 2000. And you guys didn't even offer me any champagne. After that lovely interlude I went into the SURF.:D:D:D

:D:D:D The hurrier I go, the behinder I get.

Good one, that was definitely a " gotch-ya". Very funny.

What nobleman would offer a serf a glass of anything? :D

I'm still laughing.

Kind of hard to argu with that one... but the south does get credit that great duelling banjo song... :) Sorry, couldn't resist.

For the record, I was responding to an email by a new agent. It seems sad that people can't do anything positive without being made out to be a shark. If I was only here to harvest, I could have found all of you and started calling. I didn't, I was trying to do something positive. The only people I gave anything further to are the people who asked for it. I'm sorry if I somehow offended anyone. ~K

And that is why I said in my comment, that I had almost expected emails to start coming through, but I stated that I had not gotten any yet!

You have to understand that we on this board have had our share of people coming on (esp on the old board) and try to solicit us.

So, we are naturally skeptical when people come on and say, hey, send me your Email address and I will send you X.

Latest posts

Back