Getting referrals

It's still being fought, except rather than blue vs grey - it's the right vs the left. I know which side I'm on. Kind of strange, it can pit brother against brother just like back then.

Except we up here have branches on our family tree.

Notice the plural........

Well, I can tell I'm going to have fun with everyone here. Michellea - LOVE the pic. I'm not offended Frank, just wanted to reassure everyone. This is a great opportunity to see what is important to the people who are doing most of the work : )
We marketers tend to get tunnel vision after a while, I'm counting on all of you to keep me up with the real world. Heck, companies sometimes want opinions when developing products, this way I can give them some of what I hear (no identifiers of course).

If anyone out there is interested, I have a great informational piece on getting referrals. I'm willing to share, I just don't want to post a large piece, so if you want it just let me know. Also, I am always interested in talking to any agents who are looking for products and companies (any state). I can promise to give great support and the stongest possible comp, but I'll share even if you aren't looking. I think it is really important that we all work together as much as possible.
always interested in great ideas

General Lee did not know he was surrendering. He thought that he was giving his sword to a silversmith the be cleaned and shined....
ask granny from the Beverly Hillbillys

Back