Getting Sick of FE.....

Discussion in 'Final Expense Forum' started by Ksutton, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Ginger T

Ginger T New Member

State:
    Florida
    Hi There.

What your explaing sounds like what i did working in the field selling mortgage protection in 2006.

I love selling insurance. Any kind actually, my preference I have found is FE.

Working in the field isnt fun anymore. And some people are really scary.

Technology is changing the way consumers buy. The insurance industry is finally catching up.

Thank goodness for that. I have sold FE insurance over the phone from home, since 2011. First for a call center. Now for myself. I only sell over the phone.

Many carriers now have new processes that make this easy. Once you know how to do it. Its just a transition process. Learning and believing in something new.

I sold 3 policies over the phone yesterday. Husband and wife both needed Guaranteed. Her brother need coverage too. He qualified for 1rst day coverage. He asked me to call his daughter to see if I can talk her into getting covered. She is single with 3 kids.

I dont know about his adult daughter, but he did get Grow-up plans for his grandkids. It was fun-
    I did laundry while I was talking to him. Well, that part wasn't so much fun.

Hope this helped.

2. Todd King

Todd King Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    The closing ratio for MS are about the same as for FE. Somewhere around the 25% mark.

3. NuUzr

NuUzr Well-Known Member

State:

Sounds like a great friendship/business relationship. Being able to trust a mentor/colleague is huge. Trust is rare. I've always like reading the journey of a rep - successful or not. Good insight -