Getting Started in Final Expense

Hello all...I'm Anne in KY, independent in FE. Looking forward to learning from others on this forum. Background in working with seniors, appt setting and sales.

Hello all...I'm Anne in KY, independent in FE. Looking forward to learning from others on this forum. Background in working with seniors, appt setting and sales.

Just what the FE forum needs.. another Kentuckian.... ;)... .. Welcome to the nut house.

Welcome to the forum. What part of Ky? And even more important, UK or UL?
JD I am with FEX and wanted to make sure I don't step on your toes. I am in Western KY near KY Dam\Paducah area. I know where you are but don't know how far out you go. You can msg me if you want.

JD I am with FEX and wanted to make sure I don't step on your toes. I am in Western KY near KY DamPaducah area. I know where you are but don't know how far out you go. You can msg me if you want.

I used to work Paducah, {was born there}, but I haven't had to go that far out in years.

I go to Caldwell County, sometimes Trigg, Crittenden and the Occasional Livingston. Mostly Caldwell when I do go that way. But, as you know, not a lot of population there so I don't get to those areas much.

I did go to Murray on a referral early this year. Big enough case to be worth the drive.

Latest posts

Back