Getting Started in Med Sup

jn8691mr

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm considering doing Med Supp full time. I have a list of 10,000 names in my area that are over 67. I plan on using a dialer and cold calling 6 days per week, possibly 7. Is it unreasonable to expect to be able to write 3 policies per week without purchasing leads and doing strictly cold calling?

I'm considering doing Med Supp full time. I have a list of 10,000 names in my area that are over 67. I plan on using a dialer and cold calling 6 days per week, possibly 7. Is it unreasonable to expect to be able to write 3 policies per week without purchasing leads and doing strictly cold calling?

It is not unreasonable. It's been done....

If you stuck to even 5 days per week and called all day, I would think you'd easily get 3 apps. Assuming you have a little skill on the phone. Hell you might not need much skill if you truly called all day.

Have you ever sat on the phone all day for 7 days? Or even 4? Good luck with that. 3 should be attainable at 4 solid days per week.

I used to be in mortgages and never left the office ... 9am to 9pm ... Of course you're not in the phone ALL day though ... My average on the phone time, which was monitored, was 6 hours ... So I'm not opposed to being on the phone.

If you are not familiar with Medicare, it's not a bad way to start.

If you have ANY skills at all - your time would be better spent calling on leads vs. doing your own cold calling.

As discussed in another thread, you could triple your production.

Back