Getting Started in Med Sup

Yes, I believe you can do it. It may not be the path of least resistance necessarily, but It'll just depend on how bad you want it it to work. This should be a good opportunity to get some practice on the phone without having to burn through some expensive DM leads. I hand dialed a t65 list yesterday, I did it for 2 hours, i got 52 dials, 13 contacts, set 2 appts, and have a couple to follow up with. I sold one of those appts today, medsupp and FE. (the other appt is later in wk) These other forum guys are right though, sitting on the phone all day can be boring, I would have probably had more success if I had just done it longer. This year I intend to start using a dialer, and I also plan to get a telemarketer (i'll get a subscription to ricks site, and hopefully streamline that process). Best wishes, and happy selling

Out of curiosity, how many months until T65 was the list you were calling?

I hand dialed a t65 list yesterday, I did it for 2 hours, i got 52 dials, 13 contacts, set 2 appts, and have a couple to follow up with. I sold one of those appts today, medsupp and FE.

Best wishes, and happy selling

1) Are those ^^^ results typical on 2hrs of cold calling for you?

2) When I mail T65s, I mail 6mos in advance, how far out are u calling?

----------

Do you have a script? Do you have a transition plan? Do you have the appropriate companies available to make a sale? Do you have a script? Do you have the dialer in place? Do you have a transition plan in place? Are you going to sell over the phone or F2F?

I surely hope these questions have been answered before you start.

Does he have to answer ea question twice too?

Yes, I believe you can do it. It may not be the path of least resistance necessarily, but It'll just depend on how bad you want it it to work. This should be a good opportunity to get some practice on the phone without having to burn through some expensive DM leads. I hand dialed a t65 list yesterday, I did it for 2 hours, i got 52 dials, 13 contacts, set 2 appts, and have a couple to follow up with. I sold one of those appts today, medsupp and FE. (the other appt is later in wk) These other forum guys are right though, sitting on the phone all day can be boring, I would have probably had more success if I had just done it longer. This year I intend to start using a dialer, and I also plan to get a telemarketer (i'll get a subscription to ricks site, and hopefully streamline that process). Best wishes, and happy selling

What is Rick's site?

Back