Getting Started in Medicare Supplement Sales

Hi Everyone this is my first post and thanks in advance for the advice.
I am recently licensed in IL and reside in the Chicagoland area. I realy enjoy working with seniors feel that the medicare supplement market would best suit my interests and long term professional goals. I have been in mortgage sales for 15 years and feel like lead generation will be the biggest barrier to success in the new field. After much searching I am considering a position with Senior Benefit Group.

The biggest selling point is that they are offering pre-set appointments with people turning 65. I have spoken with a couple of their newer agents both of which have had a 90% positive experience during their 6 month tenure.

Does anyone have any experience with them or have advice getting started in this field?

Thanks again-

Hi Everyone this is my first post and thanks in advance for the advice.
I am recently licensed in IL and reside in the Chicagoland area. I realy enjoy working with seniors feel that the medicare supplement market would best suit my interests and long term professional goals. I have been in mortgage sales for 15 years and feel like lead generation will be the biggest barrier to success in the new field. After much searching I am considering a position with Senior Benefit Group.

The biggest selling point is that they are offering pre-set appointments with people turning 65. I have spoken with a couple of their newer agents both of which have had a 90% positive experience during their 6 month tenure.

Does anyone have any experience with them or have advice getting started in this field?

Thanks again-

If I can help, let me know.

Back