Getting started....Need some advice

I am a mortgage broker in Colorado and I am adding life insurance and annuities to my portfolio of products I offer my clients. I will be getting my life license soon and I am looking for a good company to get signed up with. I have read a lot of your posts about NAA, Primerica,...ect. It appears that there is an abundance of companies to avoid in the insurance business. Any advice on good companies to start with would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I am a mortgage broker in Colorado and I am adding life insurance and annuities to my portfolio of products I offer my clients. I will be getting my life license soon and I am looking for a good company to get signed up with. I have read a lot of your posts about NAA, Primerica,...ect. It appears that there is an abundance of companies to avoid in the insurance business. Any advice on good companies to start with would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

AIG, Illinios Mutual, Guardian, Met Life, John Hancock, West Coast Life, Mutual Trust, Banner, Ohio Life, ING, Genworth on and on and on and on...

Back