GI Final Expense sold Exclusively on the phone?

After researching I found a temporary residence and I've been testing selling over the phone - it works. So far this week over 3,000 AP with today to go. Sweet spot seems to be the uninsured 45 to 70. However - one of mine this week was 85 and just wanted $2500 face - $973 AP.

Baltimore Life has suspended their phone apps until further notice by the way. If they can get the persistency figured out - they may resume after August.

You can get you a contract 90% to 110% - depending.

But there are several that do phone - Senior Life, Lincoln Heritage, Pensacola Mutual (new one) and maybe BL in the future.

Tom

Tom, which one are you using?

rlg -

I'm (was) marketing Senior Life.

But - walked into the office yesterday (Thursday) to pick up some apps and make a few calls - and another client canceled their Initial Withdrawal for $80.93 a month. Had another one go NSF last week.

The problem is the high rates. Better rates are available from Americo and others - just can't do it on the phone.

Made the decision last night to go head first into worksite / employer IFP type products. I have some competitive products and after a brief test run - the product can be sold via phone / web - which is where we want to be.

I'm done with Final Expense as a mainstay. The only good thing about SL in my opinion is they don't do a medical exam and can be done over the phone - easy issue type stuff. But - I just can't seem to get it to stick. Others have the same lack of persistency as I - and there are some that do well with it - just not for me. Plus - they don't pay squat @ SL.

I'm gonna hook up with Americo and Baltimore Life just to have a decent whole life product in our bag.

Tom

p.s. - Pensacola Mutual is a privately held group that is forming to market FE in the western states.

After researching I found a temporary residence and I've been testing selling over the phone - it works. So far this week over 3,000 AP with today to go. Sweet spot seems to be the uninsured 45 to 70. However - one of mine this week was 85 and just wanted $2500 face - $973 AP.

Baltimore Life has suspended their phone apps until further notice by the way. If they can get the persistency figured out - they may resume after August.

You can get you a contract 90% to 110% - depending.

But there are several that do phone - Senior Life, Lincoln Heritage, Pensacola Mutual (new one) and maybe BL in the future.

Tom

I write Lincoln Heritage FE and they tell me that it cannot be done over the phone unless it's modified{graded}, and, even then they want a "wet" signature.

What are the age ranges for Baltimore Life? Is their GI a true GI?

Foresters now allows telephone signatures for their PlanRight final expense plan. The rates are better than Baltimore Life and WAY better than Senior Life/LH. Foresters pays better commissions, too, and issues the policies in 24-48 hours with daily pay by direct deposit.

Their telephone signature option is (as of today) available in:
  • Alabama
  • Arkansas
  • Georgia
  • Mississippi
  • North Carolina
  • Tennessee
  • Texas
... with more states coming very shortly.

They do not have a true guaranteed issue policy, but go to Table 20 with their modified plan and have no problem with diabetics at all. It's the perfect add-on sale for med supps, I can tell ya..

Foresters now allows telephone signatures for their PlanRight final expense plan. The rates are better than Baltimore Life and WAY better than Senior Life/LH. Foresters pays better commissions, too, and issues the policies in 24-48 hours with daily pay by direct deposit.

Their telephone signature option is (as of today) available in:
  • Alabama
  • Arkansas
  • Georgia
  • Mississippi
  • North Carolina
  • Tennessee
  • Texas
... with more states coming very shortly.

They do not have a true guaranteed issue policy, but go to Table 20 with their modified plan and have no problem with diabetics at all. It's the perfect add-on sale for med supps, I can tell ya..

What do you mean by this -
"They do not have a true guaranteed issue policy, but go to Table 20 with their modified plan and have no problem with diabetics at al"

What do you mean by this -
"They do not have a true guaranteed issue policy, but go to Table 20 with their modified plan and have no problem with diabetics at al"

I mean that they do not have a GI policy but go up to as high as table 20 with their Modified plan. They also accept diabetics without a problem.

Latest posts

Back