GI for young people

mudhound

Guru
100+ Post Club
AIG GI goes from 50-80
SNL NON GI 50-85 (A few health questions and a few knock out questions)

I run into a few (Maybe 2-3 per year) VERY unhealthy adults. Were do i place them? Who writes a GI from 0-80?

I currently have 2 leads with no way of making them sales. RATS!!!!
42 male with ADL's issues
18 male with almost the same. (I think he has BAD COPD too)

Hate to leave these behind. BTW: I will not starve without these. I just hate to leave leads on the table.

AIG GI goes from 50-80

I run into a few (Maybe 2-3 per year) VERY unhealthy adults. Were do i place them? Who writes a GI from 0-80?

Hate to leave these behind. BTW: I will not starve without these. I just hate to leave leads on the table.

Columbian might work: Either the Classic Security Graded or Classic Advantage Graded for the 42 year old male. I think they go 25 - 85.

Maybe Senior Life for the 18 year old?

AIG GI goes from 50-80

Sr Life (Thomasville, Ga) has a true ZERO question GI for ages 0-85! In your ex. above:
42 male...10k with 20k AD...premium is $83.76
18 male...10k with 20 AD...premium is $42.57

You can contract directly with the home office or you can get slightly better contracting thru me (because I'm the buffer for any agent debt).

Call me for details.

As mentioned above, go United life.

3 health questions:
. Within the last five years, have you been advised by a medical professional to have surgery requiring general anesthesia or diagnostic tests, except those tests related to the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (AIDS virus), which were not completed?
2. Are you currently hospitalized, confined to a nursing home, receiving hospice care, institutionalized, waiting for an organ transplant, or, within the last twelve (12) months, received kidney dialysis?
3. Have you been diagnosed as having a terminal medical condition that is expected to result in death within the next twelve (12) months?

Payout for client is as follows: ROP+4.5%/50% of face/ full face for years 1-3.

Quotes
18 yr old: $10,000 = $17.57
42 yr old: $10,000 = $32.28

AIG GI goes from 50-80

Great Western but their rates are higher.

Back