GI situation for Employer Retiree coverage going into private Med Supp

In this business people should know where to find the information. I see posts from people in Facebook groups & I feel sorry for the clients they represent. Just about anyone can pass a test to get an insurance license. Agents need to be more professional & know and learn the information, so they are doing the right thing for the client. If you do the right thing, the money & the referrals will come.

All the annual bitching about AHIP, sure it takes time but I am damn sure not walking away from my renewals. I study it, I read all the material & I want to know it everything I can so I don't miss an opportunity.

I don't think Googling it is a good strategy & I don't think that would be a good defense if a claim arose from an agent error or accusation of misconduct.

In this business people should know where to find the information. I see posts from people in Facebook groups & I feel sorry for the clients they represent. Just about anyone can pass a test to get an insurance license. Agents need to be more professional & know and learn the information, so they are doing the right thing for the client. If you do the right thing, the money & the referrals will come.

All the annual bitching about AHIP, sure it takes time but I am damn sure not walking away from my renewals. I study it, I read all the material & I want to know it everything I can so I don't miss an opportunity.

I don't think Googling it is a good strategy & I don't think that would be a good defense if a claim arose from an agent error or accusation of misconduct.

I think Googling it is a good strategy if you use the right resource. I research CMS and Medicare.gov. Google (oddly enough) is easier to find the right page than trying to use the site itself.

Back