GI Whole Life Under 50

Klutch

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have a client with a 44 year old daughter who has several health issues (transamerica turned her down & we are waiting for an explanation), I think the only route is going to be a guaranteed issue life product; the only one I'm aware of is Gerber, and they only start at age 50.

What companies offer GI Whole Life below age 50?

edit: I meant to post this in the Final Expense forum, if a mod could kindly move it there.

I have a client with a 44 year old daughter who has several health issues (transamerica turned her down & we are waiting for an explanation), I think the only route is going to be a guaranteed issue life product; the only one I'm aware of is Gerber, and they only start at age 50.

edit: I meant to post this in the Final Expense forum, if a mod could kindly move it there.

There are several companies that do a graded or modified plan (although they may have an age restriction). Off the top of my head I can't think of any "true GI" that will be able to help a 44 year old.

I'm sure someone is out there.

----------

Columbian. .

Max is 10K and I think you can do a better rate.

You may not have to jump to GI. Especially with trans being the one to give problems. They turn things into problems that other companies don't.

How close is she to 45 if she has to have GI? MoO's GI starts at age 45.

SNL has what they call graded which is actually a 2 year ROP.

What condition is the problem?

There are several companies that do a graded or modified plan (although they may have an age restriction). Off the top of my head I can't think of any "true GI" that will be able to help a 44 year old.

I'm sure someone is out there.

----------

Max is 10K and I think you can do a better rate.
He didn't say how much coverage needed. Columbian is an under 50 option but even it is not a true absolute GI.

Settlers
Great western
Kemper

Liberty, uhl, and many unders are liberal
50 and under, we need more details.

I have access to a guaranteed life term product (2-year graded). Ages 18-75. $25,000 & $50,000 face value only. If you are interested, PM me.

Back