Gift card lead

LG308

So i’ve done final expense for 3 years now, the only lead I’ve ever used is the Wal-mart final expense lead that never mentions insurance .

I have relatively good success BUT I chase a lot of nonsense and my persistence rate is horrible (compared to top producers ). I’ve had countless clients get the gift card and that drop the policy .

Would you recommend a more specific lead that says insurance and has no free offer ? I don’t mind spending money if it will reduce my headaches and wasted time.

Thanks

So i’ve done final expense for 3 years now, the only lead I’ve ever used is the Wal-mart final expense lead that never mentions insurance .

I have relatively good success BUT I chase a lot of nonsense and my persistence rate is horrible (compared to top producers ). I’ve had countless clients get the gift card and that drop the policy .

Would you recommend a more specific lead that says insurance and has no free offer ? I don’t mind spending money if it will reduce my headaches and wasted time.

Thanks
Post this in the final expense forum if you want a response from people who do direct mail.

Back