Gift Cards for Referrals, or Just a Thank You?

summerof18

Guru
100+ Post Club
What do all you guys do for people who send you referrals?
Do you send them just Thank you cards or give them a call, or do you send them Gift cards to walmart or such?

Thinking of sending gift cards, but if you all think that's over doing it, then let me know to save my money! lol :)

What do all you guys do for people who send you referrals? Do you send them just Thank you cards or give them a call, or do you send them Gift cards to walmart or such? Thinking of sending gift cards, but if you all think that's over doing it, then let me know to save my money! lol :)

I sent gift cards at one time. That went OK. But a couple years ago I made a thank you card in Send Out Cards and send it with cookies or brownies. That actually gets much more attention and they always call me to thank me. I think it works better.

I sent gift cards at one time. That went OK. But a couple years ago I made a thank you card in Send Out Cards and send it with cookies or brownies. That actually gets much more attention and they always call me to thank me. I think it works better.

What kind of brownies? :-)

Send Out Cards has them. They must be good. People keep wanting more. One lady has sent me so many Med Sup referrals she has gained 20-pounds.

I thought about doing that but was afraid people might not eat food they got in the mail. I am weird about eating stuff like that.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

What do all you guys do for people who send you referrals?
Do you send them just Thank you cards or give them a call, or do you send them Gift cards to walmart or such?

Thinking of sending gift cards, but if you all think that's over doing it, then let me know to save my money! lol :)

I give $20 restaurant gift cards.

I give $20 restaurant gift cards.

I like that better than Wal-Mart cards. At least they will talk about you when they go to the restaurant. With Wal Mart it will just get stuck in with their other coupons.

Back