Giving Back to the Forum

Medicare.gov is anything but user-friendly. Another option would be great.

I find the Plan Finder tool on Medicare.gov pretty easy to use. Better for PDP than MA, but use it everyday for both.

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

How difficult can it be? I even have clients create their own account so they can log in each year to compare new plans quicker.

What do you find so unuser-friendly?

I just played around with the PDP tool. Still shows SilverScript & SmartD are available.
No thanks!
I'll use Medicare Plan Finder.l

How difficult can it be? I even have clients create their own account so they can log in each year to compare new plans quicker.

What do you find so unuser-friendly?

If I want to know what plans are in an area I have to click through a bunch of things. It used to be as simple as picking a county. It's not a huge deal, but if you want to see what's available in a bunch of areas it can be a bit time consuming.

If I want to know what plans are in an area I have to click through a bunch of things. It used to be as simple as picking a county. It's not a huge deal, but if you want to see what's available in a bunch of areas it can be a bit time consuming.

Good point about seeing multiple counties at once. The CMS site doesn't do that. I just never have that need. When I'm helping a prospect I'm only interested in the county they're in.

If you are working with a prospect, why do you need to compare multiple areas?

Back