Glenn Neashams Full Story.I was the agent arrested,tried,convicted,then exonerated for selling an an

hardworkwillwin

Guru
100+ Post Club
Here is my story for everyone to hear and judge for themselves. This is what really happened to me, my family, and businesses. I've removed the last names. This was a hard letter to write. It took about five years to finally do it. It was written to the person who started my "downfall". There are two comments I've added to end of letter I wish were included in original letter.

Dear, 6-20-2015
I’m writing today because I’m the insurance agent who was arrested, tried, convicted, then exonerated for a crime that wasn’t even a crime. I wrote this letter to the woman who contributed to our downfall. I wanted you to hear my side of the story, because there are always two sides. I thought by you reading this you would see there is much more to the story.
My family has severely struggled to survive. Things have been very tough on us to say the least. My insurance business is almost “toast”. I don’t think we will ever recover. I’m having a very hard time getting company appointments to help my prospects. I do have a few appointments, however I feel I only have a few good products I’d sell, and own myself. Most carriers won’t even look at me because of the overturned conviction. It’s been a tough ordeal.
Thank you for reading. I wish you the best!
Sincerely, Glenn Neasham

Dear Maria, 6-15-2015
I know you did your best to destroy me, and you succeeded. What I feel you did to me was an abomination. First thing is I did not sexually harass any of my ex- assistants like you told Stephanie , and Dave I did. I did make some comments to three woman who worked for CPS realty. I complimented Sharon right in front of her boss (she was wearing a tub top) ”. I’m not trying to hit on you but you have nice tanned skin” . Weird yes sexual harassment no. Secondly I told Debra while she was sharing an office with me. “I’m not trying to hit on you but you really look nice today” I also said one day she was in our offices ” hi hotty”. Not appropriate either, but not sexual harassment. Third comment was made to another agent while she was showing me a house in the Riviera’s. She was showing me the master suite and bathroom. Elegant shower and I said to her ”my wife would never let me out of there”. Not appropriate either, bad taste, however not sexual harassment. This all happened in 2006-07. I’ve grown since then ( and also being treated for my ADHD) and wouldn’t say these things today.
Another thing I didn’t sexually harass Stephanie. She walked around the office just about every day telling Dave and I how “hot” she was. She talked about Brice, and his manhood, as well as being up with him all night having sex. One day in the office she said “I look really hot in these jeans”. I said there not doing anything for me. That was her basis for filing the frivolous sexual harassment lawsuit against me. I was told by a counselor she sexually harassed Dave, and I almost daily. I should of explained all of this to Brice at the fair when him ,and I talked, but I was scarred. I did speak to an attorney about my comments and he said on a scale of 1-10 those comments were 0’s.
She used the information she got from you and filed a frivolous lawsuit against me (Mike , or Andre (from a law firm) said it was an attempt at extortion, so they could start their own water company), and the day she thought she’d be fired said to me” I can ruin you, and put you out of business. I know a lot of people in this town, and I know about the three women who used to work for you who you sexually harassed”. Dave, and Stephanie were both told in October of 2007? I believe if things didn’t get better financially for the water company by January one of them would be let go, so they attempted their “takeover” . She also accused me of standing over her and then calling Russ who was her Ex-husbands friend since High School. It NEVER happened. She claimed I approached her in a threatening way. NEVER happened. I was 12-14 feet away from her getting ready to leave the office, and tell Dave, and Stephanie to take the rest of the day off. Dave was sitting at his desk, and backed the ” pack of lies”. Stephanie, and Dave filed a false police report ( there report was also inaccurate. I spoke to Jason a local cop about it after the fact at the gas station next to Mikes office and he explained to me it had to be in the report because Stephanie said it. The report said I said I approached Stephanie in a threatening way. I NEVER told Jason that. (Jason knew Dave when he was a “cop” in Clearlake. I think they were friends? Everyone knew Stephanie, as she was a socialite). They also filed baseless restraining orders. All with the “intent” to cause me harm. Why weren’t they arrested for that??? I sued them for defamation, Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Intentional Interference with Prospective Economic Advantage, Publication Of Private Facts, Cyber Stalking/Harassment, and won. Are you aware of that?
They had to pay me a “LARGE” cash settlement in mediation April of 2010. Insurance company paid me cash… I also downloaded everything on Stephanie’s computer as they did mine. Found under favorites. “What are my rights as an employee” opened to #3 it said. “Typically if you file a police report you can’t be fired”. Also found a letter not given to me that said “If I don’t take 2% ownership of the water company and resign as managing member they meaning Dave and Stephanie were going to hold a public forum and ruin me” Blackmail” isn’t it? I have the letter, and it’s on a “thumb drive”.
The things you did such as joining them in their public pickets. Then having Holly call me to tell me while Holly intended to videotape a reaction from me if I showed up at my office, writing tons of defamatory stuff on the internet ( Rip off report, Lake County Record Bee Topic's, Insurance complaint websites, Lake County News, ect.) ,which will stay on the internet forever, and haunt us, sending out derogative emails about me to members of the Kelseyville ward, taking Gail’s, and Dave’s kids to school just to harass me, and making it clear when I showed up that you were there. .Then you and your daughter in law showed up at Fidelity Title Company and asked the manager if I’ve ever said anything inappropriate to any of the women who worked there. I was told they told you it was none of your business, and the manager told me if I did which I didn’t they wouldn’t tell you anyway. The manager laughed at your intent. Then driving Dave, Gail, and Stephanie to their depositions, and mine for what? To try to intimidate me? Then there’s the infamous defamatory postcard. I’m not sure if you had anything to do with that. If you did. I would of sued you for millions. We were 99.8% going to sue you. I think the only reason it didn’t happen was because my attorney knew I had no more money. Gregg Franks would have been next for his comments on Rip off report and other websites as well.
Dave, Stephanie, Gail, and I settled our case in mediation. If I would of known of the future damages done to me, family, and businesses I would of never settled. I would of sued those people for millions. You took everything they said at “face value”. You, and Mark took their lies “hook, line and sinker”. I again believe you started my whole downfall because of what you told Dave, and Stephanie which was false.
There are a lot of things you don’t know. I’m sure you know this. My case was overturned in full. October 8th 2013.I was arrested, tried, convicted, and then exonerated for a crime that wasn’t even a crime. The judge forgot the intent part in the jury instructions. How does that happen? How does a Judge, two attorney’s, and 13 jurors not catch that? The appeals court said just because you accept a check from someone with dementia does not constitute larceny, and many other things in the 3-0 ruling in my favor. Anyone in sales or service helping someone with Dementia/Alzheimer’s could have been found guilty of “Felony” theft. Larceny? If they would of sold them anything (cars, TV’s, stereos, computers, Real Estate, Bonds, Stocks, Mutual funds, Cd’s, food, doing a demented persons taxes, anything) if my case would of stood , and If I would of known something was wrong with Fran I wouldn’t of helped her in the first place. She wasn’t even conserved until after the trial? Three, and a half years after the sell. I do have ethics, and ton’s of integrity. You just don’t know me. You only think you do?
I’m sure you, Dave and Stephanie, caused the criminal prosecution of me too. I’m sure you helped vilify me just like Dave, and Stephanie did, and did it with erroneous information? May want to look at an article entitled “Miscarriage of Justice” about me it explains a lot of things I’m sure you don’t know, and “Where’s the crime” that was published in the LC Record Bee.
Another thing I had NO problems in Granite Bay before moving back to Lake County other than with Gregg ( may want to research his character on Google), He also lied to Tonya and I about a prepayment penalty on a million dollar home loan we did before moving back to Lake County. Gregg knew we were thinking about moving back up here because a majority of my clients lived in Lake, and Mendocino County, and as you know I was raised here, and THOUGHT it would be a great place to raise my kids? Gregg Franks told us both the prepayment penalty would be 1%, or $10K. It wasn’t it was 2.6%, or $26,000.00, So I reported him to the Dept. of Real Estate. He did the same thing apparently to my Dentist who was a Bishop in Rocklin. You may also want to look up Daves rap sheet before he went into the military while he lived in Modesto I believe? May want to check out his “character”. I at the time before moving from Granite Bay was an insurance agent, publisher of two community newspapers, member of Chamber of Commerce, and had an A+ rating with The Better Business Bureau, as well as very active in the church. Never had any problems while living in Sacramento area. Never had complaints other than a resolved one (with health Insurance. I sold a client a health policy, and he misunderstood how the pre-existing health condition clause worked. Client had to wait two years before it covered those pre-existing conditions. That was standard with all individual health plans. It was called a Term to Perm health plan) way back in 89’ or 1990 which was resolved. I’ve been in business for over 25 years.
Did you hear what Stephanie accused Brice of doing? She accused him of assault and battery. Spousal abuse .He was arrested. Then later she recounted her story, and said it didn’t happen. Russ mentioned this to me as well as Brice’s sister in law Adrienne. She called me while I was playing golf, and told me how Stephanie tried to ruin Brice’s Fire fighting career by lying about him. Stephanie thought she was “above the law” because of her looks, and her fire fighting ex-husband. Dave had an ego too because he was an ex-cop. Another one who I believe felt he was also above the law, and was well connected with other cops.

What right did you have to try to destroy me, my businesses, and almost my family?. You acted as Judge, jury, and executioner. Who do you, and Mark think you are? Do you know I had a phone conversation with Mark, ( which later I found out was recorded) and we talked about the “Spirit”. I mentioned to Mark that I felt the “Spirit” often, and he said to me “Yea the evil spirit”. I was having a personal problem with something in my life like we all do. That didn’t make me evil. It made me an imperfect human being. I’m not perfect never will be. I have a lot of faults, and imperfections just like all of us., but I try to work on my imperfections daily, and when I wrong someone I try to make it right. Do you think you are resurrected perfect human being? I can’t believe the damage you have caused and never have said you were sorry to me. You said sorry to Tonya because of hurting our family, but you’ve hurt me personally, my reputation, character, businesses, trust, ect, and never have said your sorry. I believe part of the reason for your mean, spiteful behavior was because of a “Dateline NBC” show called “Tricks of the Trade” you went after me with a vengeance. Just for the record “Dateline NBC” is being sued for that by Tyrone Clark from Brokers Choice of America, and I believe for $50 million? Just because the assumption was all annuity sales people use Tyrone’s techniques we don’t. What I do for a living is not a crime. I do “safe” money products. I sell annuities, and life insurance. I’m an insurance agent. I offer guaranteed lifetime income you cannot outlive. Stock brokers have a different prospective on money. My products have no downside risk. They are fixed, or Fixed Indexed annuities that offer safe guaranteed returns. Underwritten by Insurance companies. I have hundreds of happy satisfied clients and a few unhappy one’s.
When I moved to Lake County back in 2006 I was missionary minded. I wanted to tell everyone about the church. What you did destroyed that opportunity. I was able to tell the Holly's family about the church. I did that on a “sales” appointment. Put the church before the money, or business, and later turned that case over to an associate to write the app, because I felt like it was a conflict of interest. I also had as well as my family while living in a RV in HVL park next to another family (while our rental was being completed) had an opportunity to teach them about the Gospel too. Then because of the things you said to Dave, his wife, and Stephanie he posted a link on Lake County Record Bee Topic’s called “Mormon Cover Up”. He accused me online of being a pedophile. ( knowing it wasn’t true),He tried to ask why my picture wasn’t on the front cover of the paper just like the Catholic priest from Lakeport who was accused. He said that just to make me look worse in the public eye, as well as to destroy me, and everything about me. How do you think that link helped the church? Besides I could have been harassed, hurt, or even killed by that accusation. Then Holly walked up to me at church and said to me “I know you molested that two year old. Then Dave got wind of that, or someone else and posted on LCRBT that I was sent home from church in disgrace because of my attempted conversation with Bob, and the Bishop about what Holly said to me. She later apologized and said she made it up to “get my goat’. I was being tortured by all of you. Why? For the record we left church that day to attend a funeral in Nice/Lucerne for one of my clients. It was pre-planned.
Then you got involved and posted comments on an Insurance complaint blog about my clients. The one's family son, and daughter in law were upset her father, and mother in law put their money into annuities because of the liquidity. At the time we were having a “Bull” market. They were concerned about their inheritance, and the possibility of them earning more. Greed is all it was. Then you also got involved with Carolyn. Anthony was my client. She wasn’t. He could change his beneficiary anytime he wanted. My responsibility was to him not her. I would have had no right telling her what he was doing. He did it because he wanted to make sure when he died there was enough money to transport him back to New Jersey to be buried where his kids lived. That’s why he changed his beneficiary to his son. Plus it was NONE of your business.
Maria if I would of known our future would have been like this because of your actions, and others I would of never settled my civil case. I would of sued you too. My attorney said he has never seen anything like what you all did to me. Maria you helped destroy me. I deliver pizza to help pay our bills. We’ve been on “food stamps”, church food, we filed BK, I’ve had heart surgery, both businesses are currently ” toast”, I’ve been through a “frivolous” criminal trial, frivolous civil case, and my family has suffered great financial, and emotional stress. We have lost everything, and you almost have destroyed this family. We may never recover. How can you look yourself in the mirror every day and live with yourself? If our ward, or stake knew what you did to another fellow human being, albeit another member of our church they would be applaud. You would not be able to move to a different stake., or ward. You’d have to locate to a different state. How can someone be so hateful, and spiteful? I don’t think there is anything you could ever do for me to forgive you. What you did was so wrong in so many ways.

Don’t forget what “goes around comes around”. It’s called “Karma”. I’ll let the Lord work this out. He say’s “vengeance is mine saith the lord”. I’m not a perfect man, but I am a good man and would do anything for a fellow man in need. I have NEVER wavered on this principle. I’ve always been charitable. You’ve helped destroy my reputation, and everything good I had going on in this world, and I wasn’t able to ordain my own son to the office of Priest in the Aaronic priesthood, or baptize those I introduced to the church. Why did you do these things to me? I always have people call me “Job” after hearing what we’ve gone thru. They most don’t think they could of handled things the way I did. They all say though it would of destroyed “who they are”. That I have great character. I have become more “humble” through the last eight years going thru this experience. I know I used to talk a lot about money. That’s how I grew up. My father distilled that in me from the time I was a little kid. I know he was wrong. I thought that was the only way to gain peoples approval. I realize today That’s not the “measure of a man”, but because I did those things doesn’t make me evil. I don’t believe the Lord wanted me, or my family to go through all of these “miscarriage of justices” to learn this lesson though. All of this damage you helped cause wasn’t necessary. I will forever be scared.
Sincerely, Glenn Neasham
P.S. Two additional comments that should of been part of the original letter.

P.S. They also said I was sent home in "disgrace" from church after a member made a comment to me about this stuff. I did talk to the Bishop about it after then we left voluntarily as planned to go to a funeral for one of my clients in Nice/Lucerne. I wasn't asked to leave church. Your welcome to call the Bishop Miller from Kelseyville 707-279-4557, or 707- 279-1271. He was a CDF Lt, and a really good guy. He'll give you the facts.

These posters said I called my "special needs" daughter "it". I don't remember ever saying that? To the contrary. See letter written to "Letter to the Editor" that was published years ago in the Record Bee. I wrote about my daughter in 2008? These people again would say anything to "trash" me.

Last edited:
Re: Glenn Neashams Full Story.

Here's the article that was in the Lake County Record Bee.

Down's Syndrome" Mr. Fleishman if you only knew? I'm writing in reference to your letter to the editor dated 9-20-08 about Sarah Palins choice to have her child who has "Downs Syndrome". You questioned the right that we have as parents to make a choice to have a child who may have "Special needs". Mr. Fleishman I am a father of the most beautiful little girl in the world. She has "Downs". She so happy ,and very healthy. When you think of the word love she defines it. Our daughter Katy is always smiling. She always has that smile on her face. She has taught my family more about love in the last sixteen months of her life than I learned as long as I've been here upon this earth. I now understand the true definition of unconditional love. My wife and I didn't know she had an extra female chromosome on number twenty one. We didn't find out until she was born. We were at first concerned however if we knew she had "downs" prior to her birth we still would of had her. A matter of fact my wife is carrying number four as I write this and if this baby does have "downs" it wont matter. My brother in law used to work with these "Special needs" kids here in Lake County years ago as he does now in Texas. He's always loved them. They have always brought great joy to his life. Ironically after moving back to Lake County my wife helped a family who was dealing with a "Special needs" child who has "downs" too, and he did have some challenges after birth however he's a blessing to his family as well as our whole church. We all love him unconditionally and enjoy seeing him at every opportunity we get. He's very happy too. Then there's Cory at "Grocery Outlet" what a great guy he is. He's also always so happy to see everyone, and works very hard. A "Downs" child doesn't have evil in them. They have an automatic ticket to Heaven. They wont be held accountable for there actions like the rest of us. They are here upon this earth so we can all learn from them. They will never rob a bank, commit a serious crime, or look at the world in a bad manner. The cup will always be full to half full. Not half empty. They will always look at things in a positive way. They will always bless peoples lives. I'm am so blessed to have such a special daughter. I wouldn't change the cards I've been dealt for anything. Sincerely, Glenn Neasham

Last edited:
Here is my story for everyone to hear and judge for themselves. This is what really happened to me, my family, and businesses. I've removed the last names. This was a hard letter to write. It took about five years to finally do it. It was written to the person who started my "downfall". There are two comments I've added to end of letter I wish were included in original letter.

Dear, 6-20-2015
I’m writing today because I’m the insurance agent who was arrested, tried, convicted, then exonerated for a crime that wasn’t even a crime. I wrote this letter to the woman who contributed to our downfall. I wanted you to hear my side of the story, because there are always two sides. I thought by you reading this you would see there is much more to the story.
My family has severely struggled to survive. Things have been very tough on us to say the least. My insurance business is almost “toast”. I don’t think we will ever recover. I’m having a very hard time getting company appointments to help my prospects. I do have a few appointments, however I feel I only have a few good products I’d sell, and own myself. Most carriers won’t even look at me because of the overturned conviction. It’s been a tough ordeal.
Thank you for reading. I wish you the best!
Sincerely, Glenn Neasham

Dear Maria, 6-15-2015
I know you did your best to destroy me, and you succeeded. What I feel you did to me was an abomination. First thing is I did not sexually harass any of my ex- assistants like you told Stephanie , and Dave I did. I did make some comments to three woman who worked for CPS realty. I complimented Sharon right in front of her boss (she was wearing a tub top) ”. I’m not trying to hit on you but you have nice tanned skin” . Weird yes sexual harassment no. Secondly I told Debra while she was sharing an office with me. “I’m not trying to hit on you but you really look nice today” I also said one day she was in our offices ” hi hotty”. Not appropriate either, but not sexual harassment. Third comment was made to another agent while she was showing me a house in the Riviera’s. She was showing me the master suite and bathroom. Elegant shower and I said to her ”my wife would never let me out of there”. Not appropriate either, bad taste, however not sexual harassment. This all happened in 2006-07. I’ve grown since then ( and also being treated for my ADHD) and wouldn’t say these things today.
Another thing I didn’t sexually harass Stephanie. She walked around the office just about every day telling Dave and I how “hot” she was. She talked about Brice, and his manhood, as well as being up with him all night having sex. One day in the office she said “I look really hot in these jeans”. I said there not doing anything for me. That was her basis for filing the frivolous sexual harassment lawsuit against me. I was told by a counselor she sexually harassed Dave, and I almost daily. I should of explained all of this to Brice at the fair when him ,and I talked, but I was scarred. I did speak to an attorney about my comments and he said on a scale of 1-10 those comments were 0’s.
She used the information she got from you and filed a frivolous lawsuit against me (Mike , or Andre (from a law firm) said it was an attempt at extortion, so they could start their own water company), and the day she thought she’d be fired said to me” I can ruin you, and put you out of business. I know a lot of people in this town, and I know about the three women who used to work for you who you sexually harassed”. Dave, and Stephanie were both told in October of 2007? I believe if things didn’t get better financially for the water company by January one of them would be let go, so they attempted their “takeover” . She also accused me of standing over her and then calling Russ who was her Ex-husbands friend since High School. It NEVER happened. She claimed I approached her in a threatening way. NEVER happened. I was 12-14 feet away from her getting ready to leave the office, and tell Dave, and Stephanie to take the rest of the day off. Dave was sitting at his desk, and backed the ” pack of lies”. Stephanie, and Dave filed a false police report ( there report was also inaccurate. I spoke to Jason a local cop about it after the fact at the gas station next to Mikes office and he explained to me it had to be in the report because Stephanie said it. The report said I said I approached Stephanie in a threatening way. I NEVER told Jason that. (Jason knew Dave when he was a “cop” in Clearlake. I think they were friends? Everyone knew Stephanie, as she was a socialite). They also filed baseless restraining orders. All with the “intent” to cause me harm. Why weren’t they arrested for that??? I sued them for defamation, Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Intentional Interference with Prospective Economic Advantage, Publication Of Private Facts, Cyber Stalking/Harassment, and won. Are you aware of that?
They had to pay me a “LARGE” cash settlement in mediation April of 2010. Insurance company paid me cash… I also downloaded everything on Stephanie’s computer as they did mine. Found under favorites. “What are my rights as an employee” opened to #3 it said. “Typically if you file a police report you can’t be fired”. Also found a letter not given to me that said “If I don’t take 2% ownership of the water company and resign as managing member they meaning Dave and Stephanie were going to hold a public forum and ruin me” Blackmail” isn’t it? I have the letter, and it’s on a “thumb drive”.
The things you did such as joining them in their public pickets. Then having Holly call me to tell me while Holly intended to videotape a reaction from me if I showed up at my office, writing tons of defamatory stuff on the internet ( Rip off report, Lake County Record Bee Topic's, Insurance complaint websites, Lake County News, ect.) ,which will stay on the internet forever, and haunt us, sending out derogative emails about me to members of the Kelseyville ward, taking Gail’s, and Dave’s kids to school just to harass me, and making it clear when I showed up that you were there. .Then you and your daughter in law showed up at Fidelity Title Company and asked the manager if I’ve ever said anything inappropriate to any of the women who worked there. I was told they told you it was none of your business, and the manager told me if I did which I didn’t they wouldn’t tell you anyway. The manager laughed at your intent. Then driving Dave, Gail, and Stephanie to their depositions, and mine for what? To try to intimidate me? Then there’s the infamous defamatory postcard. I’m not sure if you had anything to do with that. If you did. I would of sued you for millions. We were 99.8% going to sue you. I think the only reason it didn’t happen was because my attorney knew I had no more money. Gregg Franks would have been next for his comments on Rip off report and other websites as well.
Dave, Stephanie, Gail, and I settled our case in mediation. If I would of known of the future damages done to me, family, and businesses I would of never settled. I would of sued those people for millions. You took everything they said at “face value”. You, and Mark took their lies “hook, line and sinker”. I again believe you started my whole downfall because of what you told Dave, and Stephanie which was false.
There are a lot of things you don’t know. I’m sure you know this. My case was overturned in full. October 8th 2013.I was arrested, tried, convicted, and then exonerated for a crime that wasn’t even a crime. The judge forgot the intent part in the jury instructions. How does that happen? How does a Judge, two attorney’s, and 13 jurors not catch that? The appeals court said just because you accept a check from someone with dementia does not constitute larceny, and many other things in the 3-0 ruling in my favor. Anyone in sales or service helping someone with Dementia/Alzheimer’s could have been found guilty of “Felony” theft. Larceny? If they would of sold them anything (cars, TV’s, stereos, computers, Real Estate, Bonds, Stocks, Mutual funds, Cd’s, food, doing a demented persons taxes, anything) if my case would of stood , and If I would of known something was wrong with Fran I wouldn’t of helped her in the first place. She wasn’t even conserved until after the trial? Three, and a half years after the sell. I do have ethics, and ton’s of integrity. You just don’t know me. You only think you do?
I’m sure you, Dave and Stephanie, caused the criminal prosecution of me too. I’m sure you helped vilify me just like Dave, and Stephanie did, and did it with erroneous information? May want to look at an article entitled “Miscarriage of Justice” about me it explains a lot of things I’m sure you don’t know, and “Where’s the crime” that was published in the LC Record Bee.
Another thing I had NO problems in Granite Bay before moving back to Lake County other than with Gregg ( may want to research his character on Google), He also lied to Tonya and I about a prepayment penalty on a million dollar home loan we did before moving back to Lake County. Gregg knew we were thinking about moving back up here because a majority of my clients lived in Lake, and Mendocino County, and as you know I was raised here, and THOUGHT it would be a great place to raise my kids? Gregg Franks told us both the prepayment penalty would be 1%, or $10K. It wasn’t it was 2.6%, or $26,000.00, So I reported him to the Dept. of Real Estate. He did the same thing apparently to my Dentist who was a Bishop in Rocklin. You may also want to look up Daves rap sheet before he went into the military while he lived in Modesto I believe? May want to check out his “character”. I at the time before moving from Granite Bay was an insurance agent, publisher of two community newspapers, member of Chamber of Commerce, and had an A+ rating with The Better Business Bureau, as well as very active in the church. Never had any problems while living in Sacramento area. Never had complaints other than a resolved one (with health Insurance. I sold a client a health policy, and he misunderstood how the pre-existing health condition clause worked. Client had to wait two years before it covered those pre-existing conditions. That was standard with all individual health plans. It was called a Term to Perm health plan) way back in 89’ or 1990 which was resolved. I’ve been in business for over 25 years.
Did you hear what Stephanie accused Brice of doing? She accused him of assault and battery. Spousal abuse .He was arrested. Then later she recounted her story, and said it didn’t happen. Russ mentioned this to me as well as Brice’s sister in law Adrienne. She called me while I was playing golf, and told me how Stephanie tried to ruin Brice’s Fire fighting career by lying about him. Stephanie thought she was “above the law” because of her looks, and her fire fighting ex-husband. Dave had an ego too because he was an ex-cop. Another one who I believe felt he was also above the law, and was well connected with other cops.

What right did you have to try to destroy me, my businesses, and almost my family?. You acted as Judge, jury, and executioner. Who do you, and Mark think you are? Do you know I had a phone conversation with Mark, ( which later I found out was recorded) and we talked about the “Spirit”. I mentioned to Mark that I felt the “Spirit” often, and he said to me “Yea the evil spirit”. I was having a personal problem with something in my life like we all do. That didn’t make me evil. It made me an imperfect human being. I’m not perfect never will be. I have a lot of faults, and imperfections just like all of us., but I try to work on my imperfections daily, and when I wrong someone I try to make it right. Do you think you are resurrected perfect human being? I can’t believe the damage you have caused and never have said you were sorry to me. You said sorry to Tonya because of hurting our family, but you’ve hurt me personally, my reputation, character, businesses, trust, ect, and never have said your sorry. I believe part of the reason for your mean, spiteful behavior was because of a “Dateline NBC” show called “Tricks of the Trade” you went after me with a vengeance. Just for the record “Dateline NBC” is being sued for that by Tyrone Clark from Brokers Choice of America, and I believe for $50 million? Just because the assumption was all annuity sales people use Tyrone’s techniques we don’t. What I do for a living is not a crime. I do “safe” money products. I sell annuities, and life insurance. I’m an insurance agent. I offer guaranteed lifetime income you cannot outlive. Stock brokers have a different prospective on money. My products have no downside risk. They are fixed, or Fixed Indexed annuities that offer safe guaranteed returns. Underwritten by Insurance companies. I have hundreds of happy satisfied clients and a few unhappy one’s.
When I moved to Lake County back in 2006 I was missionary minded. I wanted to tell everyone about the church. What you did destroyed that opportunity. I was able to tell the Holly's family about the church. I did that on a “sales” appointment. Put the church before the money, or business, and later turned that case over to an associate to write the app, because I felt like it was a conflict of interest. I also had as well as my family while living in a RV in HVL park next to another family (while our rental was being completed) had an opportunity to teach them about the Gospel too. Then because of the things you said to Dave, his wife, and Stephanie he posted a link on Lake County Record Bee Topic’s called “Mormon Cover Up”. He accused me online of being a pedophile. ( knowing it wasn’t true),He tried to ask why my picture wasn’t on the front cover of the paper just like the Catholic priest from Lakeport who was accused. He said that just to make me look worse in the public eye, as well as to destroy me, and everything about me. How do you think that link helped the church? Besides I could have been harassed, hurt, or even killed by that accusation. Then Holly walked up to me at church and said to me “I know you molested that two year old. Then Dave got wind of that, or someone else and posted on LCRBT that I was sent home from church in disgrace because of my attempted conversation with Bob, and the Bishop about what Holly said to me. She later apologized and said she made it up to “get my goat’. I was being tortured by all of you. Why? For the record we left church that day to attend a funeral in Nice/Lucerne for one of my clients. It was pre-planned.
Then you got involved and posted comments on an Insurance complaint blog about my clients. The one's family son, and daughter in law were upset her father, and mother in law put their money into annuities because of the liquidity. At the time we were having a “Bull” market. They were concerned about their inheritance, and the possibility of them earning more. Greed is all it was. Then you also got involved with Carolyn. Anthony was my client. She wasn’t. He could change his beneficiary anytime he wanted. My responsibility was to him not her. I would have had no right telling her what he was doing. He did it because he wanted to make sure when he died there was enough money to transport him back to New Jersey to be buried where his kids lived. That’s why he changed his beneficiary to his son. Plus it was NONE of your business.
Maria if I would of known our future would have been like this because of your actions, and others I would of never settled my civil case. I would of sued you too. My attorney said he has never seen anything like what you all did to me. Maria you helped destroy me. I deliver pizza to help pay our bills. We’ve been on “food stamps”, church food, we filed BK, I’ve had heart surgery, both businesses are currently ” toast”, I’ve been through a “frivolous” criminal trial, frivolous civil case, and my family has suffered great financial, and emotional stress. We have lost everything, and you almost have destroyed this family. We may never recover. How can you look yourself in the mirror every day and live with yourself? If our ward, or stake knew what you did to another fellow human being, albeit another member of our church they would be applaud. You would not be able to move to a different stake., or ward. You’d have to locate to a different state. How can someone be so hateful, and spiteful? I don’t think there is anything you could ever do for me to forgive you. What you did was so wrong in so many ways.

Don’t forget what “goes around comes around”. It’s called “Karma”. I’ll let the Lord work this out. He say’s “vengeance is mine saith the lord”. I’m not a perfect man, but I am a good man and would do anything for a fellow man in need. I have NEVER wavered on this principle. I’ve always been charitable. You’ve helped destroy my reputation, and everything good I had going on in this world, and I wasn’t able to ordain my own son to the office of Priest in the Aaronic priesthood, or baptize those I introduced to the church. Why did you do these things to me? I always have people call me “Job” after hearing what we’ve gone thru. They most don’t think they could of handled things the way I did. They all say though it would of destroyed “who they are”. That I have great character. I have become more “humble” through the last eight years going thru this experience. I know I used to talk a lot about money. That’s how I grew up. My father distilled that in me from the time I was a little kid. I know he was wrong. I thought that was the only way to gain peoples approval. I realize today That’s not the “measure of a man”, but because I did those things doesn’t make me evil. I don’t believe the Lord wanted me, or my family to go through all of these “miscarriage of justices” to learn this lesson though. All of this damage you helped cause wasn’t necessary. I will forever be scared.
Sincerely, Glenn Neasham
P.S. Two additional comments that should of been part of the original letter.

P.S. They also said I was sent home in "disgrace" from church after a member made a comment to me about this stuff. I did talk to the Bishop about it after then we left voluntarily as planned to go to a funeral for one of my clients in Nice/Lucerne. I wasn't asked to leave church. Your welcome to call the Bishop Miller from Kelseyville 707-279-4557, or 707- 279-1271. He was a CDF Lt, and a really good guy. He'll give you the facts.

These posters said I called my "special needs" daughter "it". I don't remember ever saying that? To the contrary. See letter written to "Letter to the Editor" that was published years ago in the Record Bee. I wrote about my daughter in 2008? These people again would say anything to "trash" me.

Vengeance and revenge is best serve cold, wait 10 more years then have at it.

Who are you trying to convince ? This website is for insurance agents. The folks that ruined your life wouldn't come on here.

Who are you trying to convince ? This website is for insurance agents. The folks that ruined your life wouldn't come on here.
Like I said initially it was a letter written to the person who did start my mess. The reason for posting this here is so everyone could see the sequence of events that led up to my situation, and ultimately my downfall. A great learning experience.

Back