Global Premier Benefits

Medigapgal

I've seen only a couple of posts on this company here, but wondering if anyone has any recent experience working with them? They are an FMO organization out of MD.
They are recruiting here in Phoenix and other markets for the Cigna Healthspring MA product. They are supposedly offering free leads and 100% commission, no assignment of commissions, Cigna pays the agent.

Any feedback would be very helpful.

Thanks!

$425 initial/208 renewal...I will be getting more details on exact figures, but just wanted to find out if anyone has worked with them or heard anything good about this company.

I've seen only a couple of posts on this company here, but wondering if anyone has any recent experience working with them? They are an FMO organization out of MD. They are recruiting here in Phoenix and other markets for the Cigna Healthspring MA product. They are supposedly offering free leads and 100% commission, no assignment of commissions, Cigna pays the agent. Any feedback would be very helpful. Thanks!

I don't know anything about them, but I'd take the "free leads" thing with a grain of salt. Unless they are specifically marketing and generating leads you probably won't get much. Maybe during AEP as the carrier provides leads to FMO's. But that usually only happens if the carrier is marketing during AEP.

The point here is if you are depending on the leads they say they'll provide, you are likely going to be disappointed.

Back