Globe Life Insurance

Discussion in 'Life Insurance Forum' started by Merlin, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Merlin

Merlin Well-Known Member

State:

I'm going to see a client in the morning who just purchased a Globe Life Insurance policy. He is 58, non-smoker and he is paying $35/month for $10,000. I was wondering if anyone was familiar enough with Globe to tell me if this is a term or whole life policy? He has no clue and I wont be able to tell until he gets his policy in the mail. Thank you.

2. insurance0707

insurance0707 Well-Known Member

State:

google it, you can do a rate quote for them right online and find out what kind of policy it is

3. Merlin

Merlin Well-Known Member

State:

Thank You...from the website it looks as though whole life is only offered to children, and adults would only be eligible for Term, unless I'm reading something wrong.

4. jdeasy

jdeasy Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky

You are reading it wrong. Globe Life offers whole life for adults. A $10,000 term would cost a 58 year old male $25/mo. For whole life, it's $46/mo.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  5. Merlin

Merlin Well-Known Member

State:

I'm an idiot, could you please paste the website you are using or how you are getting to those figures...thanks again

6. jdeasy

jdeasy Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky

I just googled Globe life. I then clicked on the adult life insurance button and asked for quotes. They give you a choice of whole or term. Put in an age and it will give you a quote. They ask for a name, I just put in a name, for address, I use any street in anytown.

It's not difficult to get a quote from their site.

Here you go;

Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company – Life Insurance For Children And Adults

7. Merlin

Merlin Well-Known Member

State:

Ok, I got it. Thanks for your help!

8. magagent

magagent Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Is Globe Life a captive outfit, or do they have a broker side?Also, has anyone actually sold or worked for Globe? I have replaced many of their policies especially in rural communities.

9. xrac

xrac Well-Known Member

State:
    Indiana
    Globe is a Torchmark outfit and I think they are only direct and throught the mail or by telephone. I don't think they have agents. When I was with American Income we use to be given the Globe policy holders to call on.

10. Specialagent

Specialagent Guest

I keep running into globe life children's policies they can do so much better with Assurity whole life.