Go leads???

B

Blane

Has anyone used the $9.95 a month rate with Go-leads with any success whether it be via mail or phone leads?

Thanks,

-Barry

Try your local library... they usually offer reference usa for free, with a library card. You can target down to 2 employees, where go-leads is I believe 7-9.

The 9.95 version of go-leads doesn't work for mailings. It doesn't give you a way to export the leads, you have to use it one at a time. For phone calls it's fine, if you can work with things sorted by SIC code, or location, or company size.

Sort of depends what you want to do with it.

To me, the 9.95 a month (minimum of a year) is low enough that if you don't have another source, it's well worth it. The other downside, is it locks into one computer, one user, so if you are like me, and use multiple computers, you have to decide which one to install it on.

Dan

I recall that when I've used goleads in the past, I was able to export into an excel file. Whether it was a true download or copy/paste I don't recall. But I have a few thousand in the database to show for it!

Reference USA from your library can be downoaded as CSV and imported into other programs. Many library's allow remote access. I can access that database (and others) in my pajama's . . .

I am NOT the pajama man.

Back