Goal for AEP--1836 Apps

Discussions earlier about how many days/hours are can actually be spent SELLING in AEP--and I found I was VERY wrong

So I have it now--- there are 54 days. My target is 1836 apps

I will do the apps from my bed--I will rise at five and fax off the previous days haul, have a candy bar and a coke

I will start seeing members that have been waiting at my bedroom door from the night before--starting at 6AM--30 mins per app and no time for compliant presentation---and continue til 11PM

I will have no time for Community meetings, calling leads, returning calls, showering, eating etc. I will do nothing for 54 days but write apps.

Apparently this is REALLY easy, and lots of agents do it, so I am excited about joining that vaunted group!

See you on the 8th!

That is hilarious !!!
I will, on the other hand, have seminars and book appts for 1.5 hours apart for 52 days straight I rest of Thanksgiving and Christmas) and I will write 300 apps. I came close last year so i'm pretty sure its a reasonable goal.
(I better get to bed, its coming up fast)

Wow, Why so bitter?

No one ever said you had to do it, This is still, (at least for the moment) America
You have the right to put in to Your Buis what YOU want.You can choose to work a little or a lot and everything in between.

Many Choose to work a lot and choose to earn that type of living, there are many more in between, and there are those that want to put in a little.

What I don't understand is why is it those that put in the least always mad at those that put in a lot?

And listen I have been on the bottom, I have had to work the minimum wage McD's and such for a short time, I never got mad I worked my why out, I just can't understand all those protests and demands by those who don't want to work there way out.

And honestly I have done it 2 x and I am offended by those always crying about how it is so unfair

----------

And by the way NO ONE said it would be easy, Otherwise everyone would do it

Discussions earlier about how many days/hours are can actually be spent SELLING in AEP--and I found I was VERY wrong So I have it now--- there are 54 days. My target is 1836 apps I will do the apps from my bed--I will rise at five and fax off the previous days haul, have a candy bar and a coke I will start seeing members that have been waiting at my bedroom door from the night before--starting at 6AM--30 mins per app and no time for compliant presentation---and continue til 11PM I will have no time for Community meetings, calling leads, returning calls, showering, eating etc. I will do nothing for 54 days but write apps. Apparently this is REALLY easy, and lots of agents do it, so I am excited about joining that vaunted group! See you on the 8th!

Why not 1837? ;)

One thing I have noticed about agents that tend to exaggerate their production. They tend to hide their true names in their contact info, and, posting signatures.
I wonder why?

One thing I have noticed about agents that tend to exaggerate their production. They tend to hide their true names in their contact info, and, posting signatures. I wonder why?

It's to keep the paparazzi away.

One thing I have noticed about agents that tend to exaggerate their production. They tend to hide their true names in their contact info, and, posting signatures.

Yeah, but SAI seems like such a nice guy.

Back