God Bless You WebCE

JimmyUt

Guru
1000 Post Club
Utah
I will never complain about being able to knock out 24 hours of C.E. in about 3 hours, and for $39.95 Even with their "classroom equivalent" courses it went smoothly. Most agents with half a brain should be able to breeze through the courses. For the rest of you, I don't know what to tell you.:twitchy::twitchy::twitchy:

I totally f***ed up last time and didn't do it until the very last minute. I did one on annuity taxation when I was ready to pass out I was so tired, but it went easy enough. Reminded me of college for some reason.

Yes, Webce is a Godsend for sure. It has saved my insurance butt sooooo many times. I like the fact that it competes with a lot of these overpriced insurance schools offering the same thing for much more. It also gives most of the professional designations that offer ce credits some competition too.

You can definitely get it knocked out quick with them. Hopefully I won't wait till a few days before expiration next time.

This is great man doi just notified me I got 2 months to renew. Thanks for the tip

Back