GoHealth VMO Recruiting Agents?

jbage007

Guru
100+ Post Club
Curious as to whether any of you have ran across upline recruiters with GoHealth and if so what your experience has been?

Click here for an exciting agent sales opportunity

As is par for the course with its parent company Norvax, they are promising the Sun, Moon, 177 Stars, and up to 3 Planets.

And for those of you who may be wondering, Yes Virginia, Norvax actually is recruiting agents to sell the same leads they are recycling to you.
:nah:
Naw, couldn't be.
:swoon:

One of the major players in Indie Health (a frequent contributor to this Board) is running this program (or one of the major players in the program).

Although I haven't gone that route, he did point out some nifty things about the program.

Well the problem seems to be what they say versus what they put in writing.

They say "vested renewals" per each company's contract, then they want you to sign "Special Agent" contracts which of course pay ALL commissions to the FMO/MGA.

Since they're so new at this, I doubt there have been many issues so far, but once agents with built-up renewals start bailing only to find their income stream suddenly cut off, then all hell will break loose.

Can't figure out why, if their intent really is to provide vested renewals, why not have agents sign legit contracts with each carrier in the first place?

#makesnosense

All hell would also break out if Norvax sold or tampered with any leads that were generated from their software (from brokers with their own websites).

I have never seen a sign of this but, there are some pretty smart geeks out there.

Yes, and only the first $50 in "free " leads also. There site has no info on actual lead cost unless I missed it. But they do mention "shared" leads and we all know how much fun those are to work...." damn it, I dont want any calls from agents, I was just looking....SLAM".... for the 10th time that day, or afternoon.

I found this on their website for Major Medical & Ancillary Elite Lead Cash Program. I hope this helps.

Lead Cash can be used to purchase Exclusive, Shared
and Live Transfer Leads through GoHealth.

Shared Lead Price: $2.01
Exclusive Lead Price: $8.00

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back