Going Independent Question About Offer from 3rd Party Vendor?

Has anyone on here heard of submitting client's information/scenario/demographics on a website to place life case and it will give several responses back on which company will underwrite the case?

I am getting back into the insurance field as an independent agent, and want to make sure this is something that is the norm? If so, what should I look for or out for in regards to client's aspect and my business?

Thanks

----------

Just to verify; the website is being offered from another party who supposedly has been in business many years. I have googled them. But is this a scam to get my client's info for lead generation? It's being presented as a free service to me and my client, however lower commission payout. Its called "Quick Life Center"

Last edited:
Has anyone on here heard of submitting client's information/scenario/demographics on a website to place life case and it will give several responses back on which company will underwrite the case?

I am getting back into the insurance field as an independent agent, and want to make sure this is something that is the norm? If so, what should I look for or out for in regards to client's aspect and my business?

Thanks

----------

Just to verify; the website is being offered from another party who supposedly has been in business many years. I have googled them. But is this a scam to get my client's info for lead generation? It's being presented as a free service to me and my client, however lower commission payout. Its called "Quick Life Center"

It doesn't sound good. What kind of life cases are you talking about? Most agencies are going to have services like this without reducing commissions.

Thank you! My super sleuthing on the internet helped me cut through the layers of BS this guy was feeding me. Wow. You have to be so careful. I found "Crump" as an "Outsource" avenue to send cases through. I will be focusing on Medicare clients, who need extra help. And the other will be as an after our appointment and present solutions for those items.

Thank you! My super sleuthing on the internet helped me cut through the layers of BS this guy was feeding me. Wow. You have to be so careful. I found "Crump" as an "Outsource" avenue to send cases through. I will be focusing on Medicare clients, who need extra help. And the other will be as an after our appointment and present solutions for those items.

Just research before you sign with anyone. If you are doing Medicare you have Ritter, Senior Market Sales, Todd King, Chris Westfall, and quite a few other good resources. But there are always more bad ones than good ones.

You shouldn't be "sending cases" through anyone. Maybe I'm just reading too literally, but if you contract with an IMO that does the back office work that is already easy enough for a chimp to do (see Goillini for reference...LOL), then you're giving up something. Probably commission.

You shouldn't be "sending cases" through anyone. Maybe I'm just reading too literally, but if you contract with an IMO that does the back office work that is already easy enough for a chimp to do (see Goillini for reference...LOL), then you're giving up something. Probably commission.

Ok. So new to this. IMO? Going on Medicare appointment. Person asks about Life insurance, etc...have to discuss the program originally asked about on initial appointment per policy. Come back at latter date, later in the day, tomorrow, etc to discuss life insurance. So I am a "captive" agent with MC insurance company only as an Independent. I can represent another company for life or/and annuity, LTC, Dis, etc....so I am not appointed with anyone else. A company solicited me to run case through their website to get quote based on client scenario. Yes, running case/scenario through 3rd party vendor website to get company who will underwrite case. Maybe this is too different for this thread? or is it me?
Thanks

Ok. So new to this. IMO? Going on Medicare appointment. Person asks about Life insurance, etc...have to discuss the program originally asked about on initial appointment per policy. Come back at latter date, later in the day, tomorrow, etc to discuss life insurance. So I am a "captive" agent with MC insurance company only as an Independent. I can represent another company for life or/and annuity, LTC, Dis, etc....so I am not appointed with anyone else. A company solicited me to run case through their website to get quote based on client scenario. Yes, running case/scenario through 3rd party vendor website to get company who will underwrite case. Maybe this is too different for this thread? or is it me?
Thanks

You are just very new and aren't aware how anything works yet. You are describing rules for Medicare Advantage. But there is no underwriting for Medicare Advantage except renal failure.

Call Todd King tomorrow and let him teach you about how the business works. He will help you.

You are just very new and aren't aware how anything works yet. You are describing rules for Medicare Advantage. But there is no underwriting for Medicare Advantage except renal failure.

Call Todd King tomorrow and let him teach you about how the business works. He will help you.

Agreed! Give me a call.

Chimps are like Rodney Dangerfield.....we get no respect.:twitchy:

Back