Going Independent what Customer Manager Does Everyone Use?

I've heard of Quickbooks on here and others. I'm just looking for a cost effective efficient way to keep up with clientele so offer great service. I heard also there is a program you pay for where it manages the companies you are appointed with and gives you the quotes and best rates. Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction to read on for this subject?

I've heard of Quickbooks on here and others. I'm just looking for a cost effective efficient way to keep up with clientele so offer great service. I heard also there is a program you pay for where it manages the companies you are appointed with and gives you the quotes and best rates. Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction to read on for this subject?

What line of insurance?

Having just going independent 7 months ago after being captive almost 10 years, my advice would be to not worry about a management system yet. It's an unnecessary expense out of the gate. You will be fine without and can always get into one down the road. What are your estimates of nb premium you plan on writing your first year?

I use ACT4Advisors. It's the ACT! program with a custom add on specific to insurance & financial advisors. I'd go ahead & invest in one so you can track data as you go. This program allows you to track each policy you write, effective dates, premiums, etc. It allows me to look at renewal dates to re-contact clients, birthdays - to send cards, etc. Very useful.

I use ACT4Advisors. It's the ACT! program with a custom add on specific to insurance & financial advisors. I'd go ahead & invest in one so you can track data as you go. This program allows you to track each policy you write, effective dates, premiums, etc. It allows me to look at renewal dates to re-contact clients, birthdays - to send cards, etc. Very useful.

I just started using ACT! To track people who referral regularly(mortgage brokers, realtors, ECT). Is this an add-on or a different ACT! Product? How much?

Back