Going Paperless, Let Me Show You How!

2112Greg

Guru
100+ Post Club
Howdy folks...I don't know if this is in the right place, but I 'think' it is. If not, feel free to move it. Recently I've become an authorized reseller for eFileCabinet, marketing and selling solutions to small businesses to take their offices to a truly paperless operation.

And I know judging from the amount of paperwork that my insurance business generates, surely larger practices would benefit even more by taking their business this direction.

I'd like to offer a 10% discount off the retail price to my fellow agents/brokers here.

Drop me a note for more information and maybe we could schedule an online demo to show just how cool/powerful this software is.

Thanks...!

Sounds like a good idea. My office is an absolute mess. How easy is it to use (like when a client from 2 years ago calls you up?)

Sounds like a good idea. My office is an absolute mess. How easy is it to use (like when a client from 2 years ago calls you up?)

Have you looked at YIO (Your Insurance Office)? It is so easy to use that anyone who can use a mouse and keyboard can load it and begin working immediately. There is no learning curve and support is always unlimited and toll-free.

Agents throughout the US and in eleven foreign countries are now using YIO and love it. The downloadable Demo is free and is the actual full-working version of the program, just locked to limit a total of ten records. However, those ten can be deleted and ten more entered.

Call me if you have questions, I always have time to talk to other agents.

Frank -

Have you added document management to your software? Can I scan and attach documents to a client?

Dan

Frank, with all due respect, we're talking about two different problems here. Going paperless is different thing than a CRM or client management application.

Mr. Lunch Box, what I dig about the eFileCabinet solution is its ease of use. It's arranged just like your standard file cabinet is. It's just electronic in this scenario. You have an e-file cabinet, within the cabinet you have drawer (each client is a drawer) and within the drawers you have folder than contain the documents.

Finding documents is a cinch, the fields that define the drawers are all searchable, including the 'notes' field. So anytime you need to find something, searching on anything in those fields will produce the documents that have those criteria.

It's fast, flexible and solves a lot of problems. Check out Easy and Affordable Electronic Document Management Solution - eFileCabinet and you can get an idea of how it all works. You can also give me a call at 512.514.0117 or PM me. Whatever you're comfortable with...

Back