Going through a rough patch

I've been in sales for a long time. Slow periods happen. As my previous post displays, my only frustration is the responses that come through that have nothing to do with the original post and everything to do with someiones desire to hear themselves talk.

As for your questions (and thank you for your insight)...

I dont really feel I'm doing anything different except working even harder. June gave me a taste of the good life so I ramped up activity. More calls, more follow ups with old leads and I even bit the bullet and spent a large chunk on leads (Prosepct Zone). And to my surprise it has turned into less production.

I guess the whole foot dragging thing is irritating because I havent really had that issue before. But maybe your right...in the midst of trying to do more, perhaps I'm not doing the basics well enough. Eye Opening! Thanks!

Hope it helps.

Stongly suggest that you diversify your lead vendors...especially if you're using PZ...

Hope it helps.

Stongly suggest that you diversify your lead vendors...especially if you're using PZ...

And if you want a discount on leads, you can always join the IHIAA, since John respects everyone' opinion, he'll still welcome you!!

Maybe you do need to shake things up and evaluate what's not working as well as what is working.

Latest posts

Back