GoLeads

I have a single user account... and i guess there is no way to export the records to a spreadsheet so i can pass it along to my telemarketers?

so those of you who use GoLeads, do you have a small business account? can the records be exported to a spreadsheet?

Im trying to figure out an inexpensive way to get the lists to my telemarketers, so I tried a GoLeads, but think i might have just totally wasted $150. help?

ooohhhh.

so I have to pay a single user account for each marketer? and since i already downloaded the CRM, i need to have it reset?

also, since it is a year long subscription, what do you do if your marketer quits? can you just reset the CRM to the next marketers IP addy?

ooohhhh.

so I have to pay a single user account for each marketer? and since i already downloaded the CRM, i need to have it reset?

also, since it is a year long subscription, what do you do if your marketer quits? can you just reset the CRM to the next marketers IP addy?

I have 2 single user accounts - 1 on my computer, and one that my telemarketer uses. I had a situation where I switched telemarketers. All I did was reset the password, and called goleads to have them reset the account. Then I had the new telemarketer who was going to be using the account log in with the new password and download the info... everything worked out fine.

Back