Golf Outing for North Carolina and Virginia Insurance Pros

newguy69

I know that this probably fits better in the offers section, but I figured it would be more visible to the few who may be interested.

I am a member of our local Danville Association of Insurance Agents in Danville, Virginia. Each year we have a yearly golf outing for insurance professionals in the surrounding area. I know most everyone here is probably too far away, but this is an invitation to any forum member who is interested. We usually have 15 teams made of 4 players.

There are door prizes and prizes for top teams, but it is a relaxing day that is more about fun and fellowship. We have a cocktail party Wednesday evening at Dorton Insurance in Danville, Virginia for people who come a day early and spend the night. The morning of the golf outing we have a breakfast Thursday at Dorton Insurance before heading to Caswell Pines in Yanceyville, NC for golfing and dinner.

4 Player Captain's Choice Range Balls Door Prizes Prizes on all Par 3's and Longest Drive on Par 5's

Sandwiches, chips and sodas provided for lunch Hospitality Cart available throughout the day Dinner includes salad, steak, baked potato, rolls, dessert and beverage

$75 per person for all day; golf, including mulligan & red tees, lunch and dinner $30 for Dinner & Social only is also an option

Back