Gonovamarketing.com - Annuity Lead Company

kedwards

Expert
CA
Anyone have any experience with this company (Gonovamarketing.com)? I had a discussion with them and they want $10,000 every 12 weeks for their services. They set a minimum of 40 annuity appointments every 12 weeks in your calendar. Leads are generated from Linkin which they claim they have an exclusivity too. When talking with them, something seems very off. The one testimonial they have of a "Farmers Agent" in the State of WA is not a licensed agent. Nor does Farmers acknowledge this guy in that state as one of their Agents. I am passing on this lead company as they will not provide any referrals to existing agents that use their systems. They also claims to offer limited territories per state. A company that has been around for 3 years and they have not filled all of these territories seems suspicious as well, if their system works so great.

NVM, I just figured out you probably meant LinkedIn.com.

And I know this thread is a tad stale, but I tried going to that website and it doesn't exist. In my mind, that might be considered a red flag. I hope you didn't send $10 grand to them...

Aha -- OK. I thought that website was crashed or terminated when I tried to load it the other day. I could only load it by typing /homepage after the gonovamarketing.com part. Weird.

They may have a new landing page with different backlink that no longer works. That's probably what happened.

I'd say you're right. Unfortunately, we still don't have anyone reporting whether their leads are any good, or worth the price. Would've liked to know how they worked out...

Back