Good Agency for Mortgage Life Insurance

markhayes

Hi Agents,

I am looking for a good agency to be my upline with Mortgage Life Insurance. I have looked at Cary Levinson and they seem to be quite good. Does anyone else have any suggestions. I have been selling for five years so training is not the biggest need, however street level commissions and advances are my main concern. Good leads are also paramount!

Thanks in advance for your replies!:yes:

Hi Agents,

I am looking for a good agency to be my upline with Mortgage Life Insurance. I have looked at Cary Levinson and they seem to be quite good. Does anyone else have any suggestions. I have been selling for five years so training is not the biggest need, however street level commissions and advances are my main concern. Good leads are also paramount!

A really good mp dm lead is gonna have a true cost of about $60. If you find a good agency that can get you mp leads for $25 to $30 each and basically split the cost of the leads that would be good for you, street level for an MP agent in that scenario is gonna be less than other insurance verticals. Good luck.

Thanks John, Levinson is charging $18/lead (mailed out leads for mortgage life insurance, I have never had luck with mailed out leads) but their street level commissions are fairly low. I would rather pay a little more and receive a higher commission. I am also trying to close over the phone rather than visiting homes. Do you have any agency recommendations?

Thanks John, Levinson is charging $18/lead (mailed out leads for mortgage life insurance, I have never had luck with mailed out leads) but their street level commissions are fairly low. I would rather pay a little more and receive a higher commission. I am also trying to close over the phone rather than visiting homes. Do you have any agency recommendations?

Unfortunately, trying to close MP over the phone is not going to be cost effective, even if you are a 10 on the phone.

I left MP because I couldn't make it in that market. I was a top agent. It's too saturated and there is not enough new mortgages. I would suggest finding someone who is already a master, then contract under them so that they will teach you how to do it.

As far as i'm concerned, it's a waste of time and money!:yes:

Hi Agents,

The Skipper (twilight) I believe does MP and may sell leads.

The Skipper (twilight) I believe does MP and may sell leads.

Thanks Lee. And yes, MP is a specialty of ours. Working MP alone is possible only with traveling between States, as AgentGuy5 said, there are not enough loans being closed to survive for an agent within a 2 hour drive from where you live in most areas.

I would be happy to share with the OP, contact me anytime....

Skipper

Back