Good Book

chaseman

Expert
I found a very good book on Kindle entitled Cracking the Code to Life Insurance Sales for the Multi-Line Agent. The author is Ray Vendetti. I just thought I would share. It would also be helpful for life only agents. If you all have any other book or free prospecting training suggestions, I would appreciate it.

I found a very good book on Kindle entitled Cracking the Code to Life Insurance Sales for the Multi-Line Agent. The author is Ray Vendetti. I just thought I would share. It would also be helpful for life only agents. If you all have any other book or free prospecting training suggestions, I would appreciate it.

How about one of Ray's prospecting coaches... for free?

“Sid's mastery of the client interview combined with his level of integrity has given both me and my agents a highly effective win-win approach to selling more life insurance and investments by establishing relationships of trust. Based on the results I have already seen in my agency, I can conservatively predict that our group will experience unprecedented growth this year!”

Raymond J. Vendetti, CLU, ChFC, General Manager
American National Insurance

San Diego, California

www.sidwalker.com

www.sellingwithoutwrestling.com

Back