Good Companies for Life, LTD, and Dental?

jonlangberg4896

Hi,

I am an independent insurance agent and I currently only sell supplemental insurance for Aflac. However, I do want to expand my product offerings, namely ones that offer the following:

1. Life Insurance
2. Dental
3. Long Term Disability

I am looking to represent the most honest and fairly priced companies, as I have already found that Aflac is the best in their field and I am proud to represent such ethical insurance company (they've been recognized in Ethisphere's list of World's most Ethical Companies since the inception). Any suggestions on great companies for the aforementioned types of insurance?

I also want this to be as easy to implement as possible through a business, as I still want to mainly sell Aflac. The process for Aflac is so easy for both me and the employer, so I want to make sure that it stays consistent.

Thank you,
​Jon

Aflac is ok but they aren't the best. Allstate accident plan smokes Aflac in most markets.

I use Guardian. They typically have comparable rates, highest dental reimbursement and their service is the best. The only problem I have with them is that customer service is in Seattle, so I have to wait until 9am Texas time to call them.

They also have a fabulous DMO product, so I sell it to the owners as a dual choice. You pay the $12/employee for the DMO and if they want a PPO, they can pay the difference.

You might want to call your GA (if you have one) that you do medical with and see what they offer, too.

One more thought...I try to stay focused on clients and their needs, etc. and then match a product with their needs. I know you are probably doing this, and this is very important. We lose sight sometimes when we focus on products or insurance companies, and then we wonder why our clients aren't happy, etc.
Bottom line....there are many options that are great...but they are even better when they are focused on what our clients are asking for.

Hi I am new to the forum however I completely agree with the post from jmarkk1. Communicating and focusing on a clients needs is important in this industry.

Your statement of Aflac as an ethical company comes as a shock to me. Have you ever seen what they do to people?
Are you just spamming?

Back