Good Health Insurance Brokerage Company

tyteeye510

Expert
Hi,

I am thinking of getting into the health insurance industry. Can anyone name a good insurance brokerage company? One where I can sell multiple instead of just one. Thanks.

I would go with Health Choice One. Agent Navigator recommends them. If you are selling to seniors there are a few very good guys here that would be happy to help you, Agent Navigator recommends Ritter Marketing.

Selling health insurance in CA is going to be dead in 18 months (my opinion).

You don't need to go through a marketer. There are really only 2 companies you need and they both start with "Blue."

If you really are looking for a dead-end career, how about selling portable AM radios?

Rick

I'm not a health agent. But, how can you take a big cut in pay like what Obama is planning on doing?

How can you go from like 30% to only 5% commissions?

Can I only pay you 1/6 of your money you made last year and you stay in business?

Tell me if I'm wrong, but someone new would be crazy to want to get started in a dying business.

Opportunity. Opportunity. Opportunity. When people flee, there is an opportunity to be. As soon as broker's commissions come out of the MLR we will be alright. Selling across state lines will help as well if it is ever passed. I love all the negativity this thread brings. I hope everyone continues to avoid health insurance like this....

Back