Good Insurance Company

Jun 5, 2019

1. jenx3k

jenx3k Expert

I'm an experienced agent, but took a break and drove 18 wheelers for 3 years. I'm now wanting to get back into selling life insurance; however, there are quite a few MLMs out there now - SFG, Equis, etc. Wondering what is a good company to go with, Thanks.

jenx3k, Jun 5, 2019
  2. pfg1

pfg1 Guru

State:
    Virginia
    Personally, I'd avoid ALL the MLM's. Unless you want to be severely underpaid and have alot of unnecessary expense, and not own your business.

pfg1, Jun 5, 2019
  3. jenx3k

jenx3k Expert

Thank you for your kind response What MLMs are buzzing around nowadays? Like Symmetry, Equis, and what others if I may ask please? Thank you .

jenx3k, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Baseball7

Baseball7 Guru

You looking to do FE?

5. jenx3k

jenx3k Expert

Yes, I'm looking at FE. I wrote for Senior Life before. Senior Life is an easy sale, imho. I did F2F and telesales with them. I'm thinking about going back with them. I checked it out, and all systems are go for me to get started with them again. I'm also thinking about going with Colonial Life for B2B sales; however, this is a looooong process to get the ball rolling with a business, enrollment, etc.

jenx3k, Jun 5, 2019
  6. pfg1

pfg1 Guru

State:
    Virginia
    Three other big ones are WFG and FEG and Primerica - they've all been around a while and focus more in the traditional space. I'm sure there are plenty more.

pfg1, Jun 5, 2019
  7. jenx3k

jenx3k Expert

What companies do you feel are good companies? Thanks.

jenx3k, Jun 5, 2019
  8. Life Hawk

Life Hawk Guru

State:
    Illinois
    If you know your stuff... you need to go Indy... don't mess with others. Take a look at 3 strong companies that would represent a price buster, a middle of the road easy underwriting, and a GI.

9. LGilmore

LGilmore Guru

State:
    Washington
    No offense, but are you trying to repeat what put you into a truck for 3 years? As someone pointed out if you have experience consider going independent Get paid your worth

10. jenx3k

jenx3k Expert

I'm not sure about your question. I want to get off the road (in an 18-wheeler, that is; I understand I'll be driving my 4-wheeler quite a bit in order to meet with appointments - been there done that lol). I want to have control of my own income and schedule. I don't want to be driving an 18-wheeler when there is a tornado funnel in the neighborhood (just had this experience!) I want to help families. I want to make a difference in families' lives in helping them to be prepared for the inevitable (just buried a 47-year-old friend who had a stroke - the family was totally blindsided - he died way too prematurely). I want to make more money than I am on a truck. Trucking can be brutal; it's a tough, dangerous job. I don't know if this relates to your question.

jenx3k, Jun 6, 2019