Good Insurance Company

Jun 5, 2019

1. Ernesto

Ernesto Expert

State:
    Texas
    the advice is look back 3 years ago when you was with SL to see if at that time you were making enough money. IF the answer is NO
    Then like @LGilmore said.
    No offense, but are you trying to repeat what put you into a truck for 3 years? As someone pointed out if you have experience consider going independent Get paid your worth
    HOPE that help
    Good luck

Ernesto, Jun 6, 2019
  2. LGilmore

LGilmore Guru

State:
    Washington
    You failed your first try at being an agent. If you were making it, you wouldn't have had to be a truck driver for the past 3 years.

What I was trying to tell you is don't repeat what put you into a truck in the first place. Don't do it like you did or you'll be back in a truck again. If you want to get back into the business avoid what put you out of the business in the first place

Do you understand now?

3. Cornelius

Cornelius Guru

If you go the "MLM" route and want an opportunity to make the big bucks you have to have a committment to recruiting or in a softer way of saying it build a team.

On the MLM side life isnt always the only product that pays a commission. Just understand no one can measure whats in another persons heart so o you and I wish you the best.

4. jenx3k

jenx3k Expert

I didn't leave insurance because I failed as an agent. I didn't HAVE to be a truck driver. It's very complicated why I CHOSE to go into trucking. Since I made my initial post here, I've been doing quite a bit of research, and have learned some very interesting things. Thanks.

jenx3k, Jun 18, 2019
  5. goillini52

goillini52 KeepAmericaGreat...Eat Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    I thought about you when I passed a pink semi the other day. I'm assuming it was a female. :twitchy: