Good Internet Lead Company for Auto Quotes

lhcins2011

hey all,

i have an independent agency here in southern ca, about 1 year old.

I have used netquote, quotewizard, etc.. currently using insuranceleads.com (or allwebleads- same company). But it seems like the return credits in recent months has been around 40-45%!!

The quality seems to be getting worse.

Does anyone recommend another lead company or is this just how it is, just goes up and down regarding quality regardless of the lead company.

Thanks!!

I have used Netquote and experienced roughly 65% bad phone numbers,VERY frustrating! They are extremely reluctant to credit.
I am also looking for a better service.

New Program at HTQ: Guaranteed Auto Leads

Call Dom at my office: 615.599.5506 ext 105 or [email protected]
Please mention you got this info from the Forum.
He won't be in tomorrow/Friday:( [email protected] She will get back with you for sure.

Haven't posted the details yet as we are slammed signing up agents from the Allstate Forum in Vegas 2 weeks ago still. Please give us a break if hard to reach anyone....

Basically: Guaranteed max of 20% "bad" leads. Guaranteed max sold to 3 agents. Guaranteed only sold to HTQ Clients & no national call centers. There is more but too much to write here. Call/email Dom if interested as I'm on the road.

Happy to talk to anyone if they want to call me tomorrow as I'll be driving 700 miles by myself:) Google Voice/Cell # 615.900.0487

I am not sure a company exists that can provide a steady volume of quality leads. A few provide volume but the quality sucks while others provide solid information but they typically cannot provide the volume needed to keep you busy and profitable.

I am not sure a company exists that can provide a steady volume of quality leads. A few provide volume but the quality sucks while others provide solid information but they typically cannot provide the volume needed to keep you busy and profitable.

You make it difficult to disagree with you when you make such reasonable statements.

This is especially true when you consider that online lead generation is something that isn't consistent nationwide. When I'm watching traffic come through my sites it's definitely more frequent from some areas than others and can be all over the place.

Typically the only way an agent (or any business) can have a consistent flow of new customers is to control their own lead generation.

myonbroker said:
I have used Netquote and experienced roughly 65% bad phone numbers,VERY frustrating! They are extremely reluctant to credit.
I am also looking for a better service.

Same here. Netquote and quote wizard. All bad leads.

Back