Good Money to Be Made Selling MA's?

I'm new to the OKC metro area. Been approached by Humana to sell it's products during the upcoming MA season. Offered pre-set appts, working at a Wal-Mart 3 days a week or both. Sold supps before, never sold MA before. Is this a good way to gain a way to market sr. products and in doing so a chance to make decent money offering their products? Thanks.

Been approached by Humana to sell it's products during the upcoming MA season. Offered pre-set appts, working at a Wal-Mart 3 days a week or both. Sold supps before, never sold MA before. Is this a good way to gain a way to market sr. products and in doing so a chance to make decent money offering their products? Thanks.

I have been approached too. Seems you should be able to ask these questions of the FMO. I know you can't in reality.

FMO: What Wal-Mart do you want?

Me: Where is good?

FMO: Do you think Humana would be so great, spend all this money on Wal-Mart, etc, if it didn't work?

Me: Work for Humana doesn't mean good for the agent. What if the location/time doesn't work good and I need to leave?

FMO: You have to honor your committment to Humana. Don't do it if you don't think it will work.

Maybe I am missing out on something?

Last edited:
Back