Good Morning, Afternoon or Evening my Peeps!

VERY late Monday morning challenge time...this one is from the owner.

We're looking for millennials, or youthful thinkers to work with our multimillionaire agency owner to be mentored on how to own their own million dollar insurance agency.

If you are a job-hopper or score low on the motivation and coachable scale, do not apply.

For those not licensed yet, if you are unable or unwilling to become licensed with the easiest insurance license to obtain, do not apply.

If you are a grouchy "know-it-all", do not apply. (We will however consider smart-asses with a sense of humor.)

However, if you have a burning desire to make more money than anyone you know, please apply.

If you believe wealth comes to those who use what they have from the neck up instead of the neck down, please apply.

If you believe a wealthy person can and WANTS to show you how to retire in 5 years, please apply.

If you're sick and tired of pursuing clients that you hope turn into business, or the massive expense of office space, or gas or leads doing business the only way you were taught or know how, please apply.

Your choice.

Stay where you're at and one day see one of your friends who responded to this, roll up in the car of YOUR dreams, living in the house YOU should have had, and living the life YOU dreamt of, or make it yours.

Thank you everyone and make it a great week!

VERY late Monday morning challenge time...this one is from the owner. We're looking for millennials, or youthful thinkers to work with our multimillionaire agency owner to be mentored on how to own their own million dollar insurance agency. If you are a job-hopper or score low on the motivation and coachable scale, do not apply. For those not licensed yet, if you are unable or unwilling to become licensed with the easiest insurance license to obtain, do not apply. If you are a grouchy "know-it-all", do not apply. (We will however consider smart-asses with a sense of humor.) However, if you have a burning desire to make more money than anyone you know, please apply. If you believe wealth comes to those who use what they have from the neck up instead of the neck down, please apply. If you believe a wealthy person can and WANTS to show you how to retire in 5 years, please apply. If you're sick and tired of pursuing clients that you hope turn into business, or the massive expense of office space, or gas or leads doing business the only way you were taught or know how, please apply. Your choice. Stay where you're at and one day see one of your friends who responded to this, roll up in the car of YOUR dreams, living in the house YOU should have had, and living the life YOU dreamt of, or make it yours. Thank you everyone and make it a great week!

Thank you- I don't get enough spam each day.

VERY late Monday morning challenge time...this one is from the owner.

We're looking for millennials, or youthful thinkers to work with our multimillionaire agency owner to be mentored on how to own their own million dollar insurance agency.

If you are a job-hopper or score low on the motivation and coachable scale, do not apply.

For those not licensed yet, if you are unable or unwilling to become licensed with the easiest insurance license to obtain, do not apply.

If you are a grouchy "know-it-all", do not apply. (We will however consider smart-asses with a sense of humor.)

However, if you have a burning desire to make more money than anyone you know, please apply.

If you believe wealth comes to those who use what they have from the neck up instead of the neck down, please apply.

If you believe a wealthy person can and WANTS to show you how to retire in 5 years, please apply.

If you're sick and tired of pursuing clients that you hope turn into business, or the massive expense of office space, or gas or leads doing business the only way you were taught or know how, please apply.

Your choice.

Stay where you're at and one day see one of your friends who responded to this, roll up in the car of YOUR dreams, living in the house YOU should have had, and living the life YOU dreamt of, or make it yours.

Thank you everyone and make it a great week!

Louie, 1st of all I'm not one of your peeps and I seriously doubt that anyone on the Forum is.:skeptical:

2nd, if you're making so much money off these hair-brained schemes...WTF are you still dong with a FREE WIX site? Doesn't give you a whole lot of credibility.:twitchy:

I don't know guys Loui is talking my language! I mean what if I don't call him and I don't get the car of my dreams and the house of my dreams. I mean maybe I found the real deal right here on these forums. I wonder if I can find him on craigslist too. I'll go check! It seems like another logical place, right?

I don't know guys Loui is talking my language! I mean what if I don't call him and I don't get the car of my dreams and the house of my dreams. I mean maybe I found the real deal right here on these forums. I wonder if I can find him on craigslist too. I'll go check! It seems like another logical place, right?

I think www.backpage.com

Back