Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That's all I do!

• What's a phone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ken Bates

Good morning all. Yes it is still snowing here! It seems that the last two weeks have been nothing but white stuff. And stupid-cold temperatures. Like -43 Fahrenheit cold. Yes, that is not a typo.

I have been a P&C employee for 4 years and am now transitioned into an independent contractor with the agency that I worked for. I specialize in CL and individual Life.

Rock on, and now it is time to go make a dime.

But for grins, before I go let's have a little fun

Good morning all. Yes it is still snowing here! It seems that the last two weeks have been nothing but white stuff. And stupid-cold temperatures. Like -43 Fahrenheit cold. Yes, that is not a typo.

I have been a P&C employee for 4 years and am now transitioned into an independent contractor with the agency that I worked for. I specialize in CL and individual Life.

Rock on, and now it is time to go make a dime.

But for grins, before I go let's have a little fun
Come at me with your snow, Ken...from the Sierras:

Dropbox - IMG_9895.jpg

0yqi2

Last edited:
I have a picture of me and my father taken on the top of Donner pass in 1975. There is at least 18 feet of snow cut in the background (based on his 5'11'' height). Not surprising that the Sierras have gotten a bit of snow. Hopefully the melt will be slow to retain the snow pack to recharge the surface water table there.

I have a picture of me and my father taken on the top of Donner pass in 1975. There is at least 18 feet of snow cut in the background (based on his 5'11'' height). Not surprising that the Sierras have gotten a bit of snow. Hopefully the melt will be slow to retain the snow pack to recharge the surface water table there.

We're hoping so as well. The lake rose by over 1 foot in Feb...

Skiing has been really good though. Welcome to the forum.

Back