Good Single-line Cloud Dialer

Maew

Expert
Hi, I'm looking for a simple autodialer with the following features:

- Cloud-based, handles the call routing over their servers directly to my phone number (essential)

- I do not want forced predictive dialing. Just a simple single line autodialer.

So as you can see I don't require much. What's the cheapest option available for this?

Right now I'm using Callfire, $0.04 per minute. I talked to leadsrain today and they have a $70 per month power dialer. If it was $30 per month I would've jumped on it.

They have a cloud dialer, but I'm not sure with respect to price it would be much different - CallFire is a pretty good deal.

Any particular reason for wanting it cloud based?

Cloud means nothing, it's the dumbest gimmick. It's like bottled spring water.

Usually people want to be in the "cloud" because they think it's portable or they can reach there info anywhere, anytime from any place or somehow it's protected more cuz of the clouds around it.

All dialer programs can be used anywhere, any time and from any place , not because the program is in this illusionary cloud, it's because the server that hosts the dialer simply just allows you to reach it from anywhere via an IP address and opening up certain ports and giving certain rights to the user, it's no different than it was before the gimmicky cloud was invented.

All that said why exactly do you want a dialer that is in the cloud is it because you think it would be cheaper or is it because of what I listed, you can just get to it from anywhere?

I almost 100% agree. The reality is that some folks have computers that are too old/slow to run desktop software for dialing and managing the data so by a small margin any computer over five years old MIGHT do better with a cloud solution vs desktop. Also, the support for non-Windows based machines can be limited and that's another reason to go with a cloud vs desktop. Altogether that accounts for a tiny part of the market though, for most folks "cloud dialer" and "dialer" might as well mean the same thing.

The limiting factor for me is Internet speed -- my Internet connection is simply too slow for clear VOIP calls. I should note I'm based outside the US. My cell phone has a USA phone number and works with the Callfire cloud dialer.

The limiting factor for me is Internet speed -- my Internet connection is simply too slow for clear VOIP calls. I should note I'm based outside the US. My cell phone has a USA phone number and works with the Callfire cloud dialer.

That being the case, CallFire is the best deal out there. Especially if you took advantage of the unlimited 50% bonus at the end of Feb.

looks like my apartment may have gotten a big Internet upgrade, if so I'm going to be jumping ship from Callfire because a manual dialer is more to my preferance. thanks for the help regardless!

You can try out MySalesDialer. Its only $5.99 per month per user. It has an inbuilt autodialer with three modes of calling.

Hi, I'm looking for a simple autodialer with the following features:

- Cloud-based, handles the call routing over their servers directly to my phone number (essential)

- I do not want forced predictive dialing. Just a simple single line autodialer.

So as you can see I don't require much. What's the cheapest option available for this?

Right now I'm using Callfire, $0.04 per minute. I talked to leadsrain today and they have a $70 per month power dialer. If it was $30 per month I would've jumped on it.

Back