Google Adwords Vs Netquote, PZ, Insureme, Etc

vitruvian81

I am designing a very nice website to generate my own internet leads for Medicare Supplements but I wanted to know if these are basically going to be the same thing netquote is already selling or if they convert at a higher percentage on average. If anyone can give me any experiences, I would appreciate the feedback.

basically going to be the same thing netquote is already selling or if they convert at a higher percentage on average. If anyone can give me any experiences, I would appreciate the feedback.

NetQuote... aaah.

What you would get from NQ primarily are affiliate leads; and old ones, that they are passing off as new contacts. In other words, GARBAGE. If you are self generating current hits with your website you will be much better off than anything that you would obtain from NQ.

BTW, NQ is not the only lead provider that would be selling your old leads from affiliates... others do the same. NQ being one of the largest probably does so more often, but they all seem to do this on an equal basis, apparently. You just happened to ask about NQ.

Advice, stick with your own site if you are capable of doing so. This way you aren't being duped into buying yesterdays ice water at todays full retail prices. You can control or at least measure the quality of the leads accurately. The lead companies will not be honest with you, and they are dealing with dishonest affiliates, so this equals a bad deal all the way around IMO.

NetQuote... aaah.

What you would get from NQ primarily are affiliate leads; and old ones, that they are passing off as new contacts. In other words, GARBAGE. If you are self generating current hits with your website you will be much better off than anything that you would obtain from NQ.

BTW, NQ is not the only lead provider that would be selling your old leads from affiliates... others do the same. NQ being one of the largest probably does so more often, but they all seem to do this on an equal basis, apparently. You just happened to ask about NQ.

Advice, stick with your own site if you are capable of doing so. This way you aren't being duped into buying yesterdays ice water at todays full retail prices. You can control or at least measure the quality of the leads accurately. The lead companies will not be honest with you, and they are dealing with dishonest affiliates, so this equals a bad deal all the way around IMO.

Thank you very much for your reply. This is about what I've gathered as well from reading all of the negative reviews about Netquote on here. I also have a pending deal with a company called Health Plan One. They offer their leads as exclusive and generated via paid and free search only (they claim). Has anybody had any experiences with this company?

Thank you for the reply. I am hearing the same reviews about NQ all over this forum. Have you ever heard of or experienced Health Plan One? They offer exclusive leads not sure the cost yet but they supposedly only generate via paid/free search engines so I would imagine the quality is better. What are your thoughts?

why in the world would you want to sell the leads your website is generating? too much to handle? are you licensed to sell medicare products? Medicare leads in the right hands are gold.

I am designing a very nice website to generate my own internet leads for Medicare Supplements but I wanted to know if these are basically going to be the same thing netquote is already selling or if they convert at a higher percentage on average. If anyone can give me any experiences, I would appreciate the feedback.

If your going to do PPC, also look into advertising on BrokersWeb listings.

Back