Google Showing Just Ads?

adamhawley

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I've started noticing an increasing trend over the past month. When I search for something on Google, SOMETIMES, it shows a page with nothing on it but a couple ads. Meaning the organic results are not there. Hit refresh and the results show right up.

Glitch? Or sly move?

I've started noticing an increasing trend over the past month. When I search for something on Google, SOMETIMES, it shows a page with nothing on it but a couple ads. Meaning the organic results are not there. Hit refresh and the results show right up.

Glitch? Or sly move?

I doubt it's a glitch. Google has been leaning that way for a while.

I know I probably give them more credit than they deserve, but I'm with you, Josh. Google doesn't have glitches very often with their bread and butter product.

Has it happened to you yet?

spyware, or probably more accurately, malware.
Scan your computer....

I'm not saying it isn't google, but they usually only push their luck to a certain point.

Dan

Has it happened to you yet?

It depends on what you're searching for. I've noticed sometimes you have to scroll below the fold to see your first actual search result, but I haven't seen anything that drastic.

What are you searching for?

More likely google is "testing" than a glitch.

It depends on what you're searching for. I've noticed sometimes you have to scroll below the fold to see your first actual search result, but I haven't seen anything that drastic.

What are you searching for?

More likely google is "testing" than a glitch.

Search for "Life Insurance" and you'll see what he's talking about.

Search for "Life Insurance" and you'll see what he's talking about.

Did the search and didn't see it. I see the same thing I usually do, 3 ads on the top, a skyscraper on the right, and then organic search results.

Did the search and didn't see it. I see the same thing I usually do, 3 ads on the top, a skyscraper on the right, and then organic search results.

When I did it, I saw what he described. Then I hit refresh and it was back to normal.

Back