Google Voice for Testimonials

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Is anyone using Google Voice for recording client testimonials? Thinking about asking clients to call my number and leave a message to link to my website.

Jack, you're the web guru with 50 leads a day. So you don't know the answer?

Did a test with G Voice and it looks like I can make this work.

Now I just have to implement it.

Somarco, Have you tried this yet? What do you mean by linking it to your website? Are you just planning to have the recordings of the voicemails that people can listen to on your site?

Thinking of doing the same. Just curious if you've done it or what your plans are with it.

Have only been experimenting so far to see if it would work.

GV provides a transcript and mp3 recording that can be downloaded and then embedded in a web page.

I have a page I am developing (not yet published).

Going to ask a dozen or so clients to call my GV and leave a 2 - 3 sentence testimony. First name only. If they want to provide a pic, that will be nice.

Page will look something like this.

Mary from Dalton had this to say ...

I was referred to Bob by a co-worker. He took the time to explain my options and tell me how Medicare works. He never pressured me to buy anything. I would recommend him to anyone.

(Click to hear recording)
google-voice-voip.jpg

Having an image (picture of the client), written testimony and recorded in their own voice should make a better impression than just writing it out.

OK, finally got around to soliciting testimonies. Here is my first.

Hello, Bob. This is Nancy I was looking for medicare information and we connected through referral from a friend. And I just wanted you to know how grateful I am for the guidance and and your patience and helping me Navigate the maze of choices in selecting medigap and prescription drug plans. You were always accessible and very responsive and answering my many many questions and your insights were valuable and selecting the best and most affordable option for coverage from the myriad of options that were available to me. I recommend you to all of my friends, and I'll continue to do so in the future. And in talking with friends who have used other routes for choosing their medicare insurance, I can't help it feel little bit smug that my choices were better informed and more affordable than most of my friends. I've told them so without trying to sound too smug about it, but but I do recommend you to everyone. And I just wanted you to know how great I think you are thanks bye.

Click to hear actual testimony

Haven't put it on my website yet. Wish I had done this a long time ago.

Back