Gordon Marketing - FE

NuUzr

Guru
100+ Post Club
I reached out to this Company and am waiting for a reply.. They do a lot of things insurance related but have been around for many years. My interest is in FE. Does anyone have direct experience working with them or no of them?

I reached out to this Company and am waiting for a reply.. They do a lot of things insurance related but have been around for many years. My interest is in FE. Does anyone have direct experience working with them or no of them?

I know them very well. Only about 45 minutes from my house. We have done business with them for many years. My wife 20yrs me 5 yrs.

I have my favorite people there and some that are total marketers that don't know a thing about anything.

I recommend them for basically everything except final Expense. They have most the companies but I never felt they were really into the FE market.

Have you checked out Kaplan?

Yeah, not with fe though. Guess they're big on tv leads programs (for fe).

Have you tried Kaplan?

We have 2 agents that recently left them due to lack of training, leads, and support of the Final Expense products. I also have a few others that just wanted to be released from them to work with us and our lead program.

They really know how to jerk an agent around, the second you mention the word "release". After chasing Gordon around for weeks, even months in one case, they did finally release them.

They are reputable. They just aren't in to FE. You are trying to put a square peg into a round hole.

We have 2 agents that recently left them due to lack of training, leads, and support of the Final Expense products. I also have a few others that just wanted to be released from them to work with us and our lead program.

They really know how to jerk an agent around, the second you mention the word "release". After chasing Gordon around for weeks, even months in one case, they did finally release them.

What type of lead program?

Make sure you really want to go with them. They will not release and you will have to go 6 months and write no business. They can even get ugly when you ask for a release

Back