Got a Large Client List of Current Policyholders

cjmarka

Expert
..from a retired IMO who got the list from a certain carrier he did a lot of business with.

The list includes clients who purchased term, IUL, and annuities going back at least 15 years, so they are mixed - although mostly term. There are approximately 40,000+.. a lot. Every state in the US

Names, addresses, phone numbers, type of product purchased and premium. I also know if the writing agent is active or not - most of them are not.

In talks with this retired IMO who wants me to work them. He will give me the "leads" for free and I split any business I write. He wants to test it out first on a small scale.

My idea is to call the client and try to make an appointment for a review. His idea is to do a 'drop by', which he says he has had some success with in the past.

I also might want to bring in a couple of guys in my area (Northern Calif) to test these out with me.

I really think the best way to do this is to call first, then possibly physically drop by as a last resort. He's adamant about door-knocking with these (in my area, at least)

Thoughts? Ideas?

Were I you, I would reach out to Winoblues and offer him part of the list if he'll teach you how to work it. He is in Cali, not sure how close to you though.

Were I you, I would reach out to Winoblues and offer him part of the list if he'll teach you how to work it. He is in Cali, not sure how close to you though.

Great idea. I am in NorCal.. Ill PM him if I can

Thanks

If you are extremely busy and just want to start farming them, make calls or send letters identifying yourself and suggest a review. If you are not real busy and/or new, then go get belly to belly....you will learn much more on the face to face route.
Good Luck!!

If you are extremely busy and just want to start farming them, make calls or send letters identifying yourself and suggest a review. If you are not real busy and/or new, then go get belly to belly....you will learn much more on the face to face route.
Good Luck!!

Thanks!

I got some help from someone here. We are going to try and tackle these orphans a little at a time to get a system down. After that I'll probably need to add an agent or two in every major demographic area in the US since we have these in every state.

Should be fun. Ill keep you guys posted

Back