Got a Non Res in Iowa and Ohio, Now What?

Bob_The_Insurance_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Decatur, Ga.
Thanks to two new referrals, I have a nonresident license in Iowa and Ohio. In Ohio I have two term life cases, and Iowa I have a Sigma global case. Neither states were that expensive, and my commissions will outweigh my fees.

Was considering telemarketing, for the first time in 19 years, to both of the states. My first thought went to Medicare supplements, final expense, and critical illness.

Any thoughts?

Thanks to two new referrals, I have a nonresident license in Iowa and Ohio. In Ohio I have two term life cases, and Iowa I have a Sigma global case. Neither states were that expensive, and my commissions will outweigh my fees.

Was considering telemarketing, for the first time in 19 years, to both of the states. My first thought went to Medicare supplements, final expense, and critical illness.

Any thoughts?

If you telemarket for Medicare Supplements in Ohio, you'll be in violation of our great state's predatory laws... :no:

Stick to the others...

Yeah, Ohio used to be FREE, just a few years ago but overall it's cheaper than most think to get non-res licenses.

Some states are 'high' Nv and Hi come to mind but many are dirt cheap all in all it still avg about $100 a state....not bad to open a new territory.

Especially, in states with ppl in 'em...... others, no offense may not be worth the time unless there is another reason to keep up w/ another states rules/regs and the freaking time zone ;):goofy:

Back