Got an Idea for a Story??

Hello Insurance Professionals<-------:D

I have been invited to write for the insurance/finance section in a glossy magazine that caters to more wealthy individuals. I have some story ideas. But I want to hear from you. If you have an idea that you just want to send my way, or you have a story to tell that would help out others potentially facing the same situation i.e.

How Would You Handle This Doctor-HSA Situation?

If possible in exchange, I would be willing to quote the insurance professional offering up a piece of exposure. I can't guarantee anything that comes my way will be published, depends on how interesting and pertinent the story is. But I do promise this.

I will always credit my sources, unless they would like to remain anonymous.

Image:
Image:
anonymous.jpg

As a caveat, I have opened up this offer to other insurance professionals on here and other places and its receiving good feedback and participation.

Thank you

My main product line is Life, Disability, but since it is geared towards higher than average income earners, government employees, I thought supplementing retirement benefits, understanding retirement (savings and distributions).

Any good ideas, including future problems, current problems, ways to help out the public in educating them about particular topics that aren't talked about enough.

Thanks for responding.

Back