Got denied WL due to travel, other options?

fistvn

Hi everyone,

So MassMutual denied me due to my traveling activity to Middle East for business.

My main reason of getting WL policy is use it as a cash accumulation and saving vehicle. I don't care much about death benefit. So my question is can I apply for MassMutual again but with another agent but next time I will lie about my traveling so the application can be approved?

I know they will deny death benefit if something happens to me while traveling to this region of the world but I just want the accumulated cash value paid out to my beneficiary.

What about applying with other carrier like Guardian and lie about my travel?

Thanks

Not only can they deny the death benefit, you could be charged with insurance fraud. Just because you use a different agent doesn't mean they won't notice your previous application. Also, other companies have ways of finding out that you applied previously and were denied.

Where do you travel to in the Middle East, someone may be able to help you.

If you are going to the Middle East for business, will you hire me? I will lie about my experience, but I always wanted to go to the Middle East.

In the words of my daughter, "Seriously, Dude?" You want an insurance agent to knowingly put in an application for you that's falsified!

The sad thing is, you will get a response from someone here willing to do it.

Hi everyone,

So MassMutual denied me due to my traveling activity to Middle East for business.

My main reason of getting WL policy is use it as a cash accumulation and saving vehicle. I don't care much about death benefit. So my question is can I apply for MassMutual again but with another agent but next time I will lie about my traveling so the application can be approved?

I know they will deny death benefit if something happens to me while traveling to this region of the world but I just want the accumulated cash value paid out to my beneficiary.

What about applying with other carrier like Guardian and lie about my travel?

Thanks
I think you should go for it. What's a "little white lie" now and then? :fibs:Lot's of people get ahead by being lying snakes(not mentioning any names), you might as well too. :yes:

No you should not lie. Your best bet is to find a carrier that is ok with your traveling habits and the country you're travelling to.

Guardian and Penn Mutual are 2 others you should look at. Northwestern as well but nothwestern is only offered by northwestern agents.

Unfortunately there are not a whole lot of WL focused carriers. I know there are IUl carriers that are lenient on travel but that depends on how much you travel and to what country.

You would want your agent to know the answer BEFORE applying.. otherwise you're wasting your time

Last edited:
Back